Rate the trophy difficulty...  

172 members have voted

1. 1. Rate the trophy difficulty...

• 1 - Very Easy
    • 10 - Very Hard

http://www.playstationtrophies.org/images/news/diff_plat_6.png

Collected Trophy Difficulty Rating: 6.12

Voting Guidelines

1. Do not vote unless you have played the game.
  2. Do not vote until you have dedicated a substantial amount of time towards the game.
  3. Do not vote based solely on the descriptions from the trophy list.
  4. A time consuming game does not necessarily mean a difficult game so vote accordingly.
    Examples;
    • Warhawk is time consuming and difficult.
    • Resistance 2 is time consuming, but not difficult.

[*]Vote with honesty and integrity.

Edited by Xander45

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Damn, and you did HAH before DMD? Kudos. Congrats.

Yeah, I didn't want to "cheat" it out, and surprisingly HAH was my second easiest playthrough, I think I was just in the zone and totally focused on it. DMD is definitely the hardest mode, but still pretty easy! Hope this gives hope for others as it's really not that hard.

1 major tip for people though, nail demon dodge perfectly and you will fly through the game. I spent the first few hours perfecting it and it was worth it, it cuts your time in half and battles are over before you know it.

Another great strategy I used is that if enemies aren't on screen, they will not attack you. I used it to keep annoying enemies from attacking me while I focused on something else.

Edited by KyleGM

I give this a 6/10 on the Difficulty Scale

- You have a minimum of 5 playthroughs to get Platinum (1st run, SOS + Collectibles, SSS Nephilim, DMD, HOH, HAH), so 30-50 hours.

- While most people will be able to stumble their way through it easily on Nephilim, SOS and up can get somewhat troublesome

- While you may die a lot, Checkpoints are really user-friendly. It's better to just die than use Healing Items.

- 5,000 Demons slayed is a grindy-ass grind Trophy

Overall, it's not very difficult. It may frustrate some, but for the most part, it's just a matter of when, not if, when it comes to achieving this Platinum.

If u beat DMD u get a Super character, which u can demolish everything. People are just scared of the on 1 hit. Though u have 3 retries :)

Could you please explain? If use this super character, will it be three hits instead of one?

Could you please explain? If use this super character, will it be three hits instead of one?

It's actually 4 hits, regardless of what costume you have on, since you get 3 Gold Orbs at every checkpoint.. The specific Super costume gives you infinite devil trigger so you could just abuse that for every fight, for the exception of the bosses.

Voted a 5. I just miss the HAH trophy and I just finished mission 10. I feared the DMD but it was realy easy except level 16 and 17 that were a little bit of a challenge (but with item use, not a big problem). No major difficulty for this plat

I really liked this DmC but it's a piece of cake compared to the previous ones.

Just completed the final task of this game and decided to give it a 5/10 as well.

Vergil on DMD or HAH didn't seem as bad as people make it sound, probably becos on DMD I had 20 vital stars, 20 devil trigger stars and three gold orbs to burn and with this much amount of consumables backing me up, the fight was painless.

Once again on HAH, the fight was easy due to Super Dante Perk.

The 5000 kills can be effortlessly farmed in HOH Bob Barbas boss fight, I got roughly 500 kills in less than 5 minutes.

Voted a 4/10.

Hardest challenge was DMD but with vital stars and gold orbs, along with full health and devil trigger, it presents little problem passing the stages.

Also Vergil on HAH isn't too tough, just keep activating devil trigger and angel dash and boost ASAP with he launches the several blades.