Problem with DMC

Cookies

• 6 months later...
  • 5 months later...
my problem is when i try to use L2 or R2 nothing happens i restarted the from last checkpoint and also tried chapter it still didn't work. has anybody gotten this problem.

That happened to me. I quit the game and restarted my system then it worked fine. Very weird so I thought I was the only one that had this issue.

• 2 weeks later...

I just started playing the digital version, and it definitely hitches now and then. When I played Shadows of the Damned I had a problem that sounds similar to the OP here, that the game wouldn't start up smoothly, and Skyrim would be even weirder, but that seems to have been a disc-reading problem with my system, and I haven't had that problem with my newer system. I've had more games lock up from digital copies than discs, altogether, so I always worry a little when a game hitches while I'm playing.

• 3 years later...
my problem is when i try to use L2 or R2 nothing happens i restarted the from last checkpoint and also tried chapter it still didn't work. has anybody gotten this problem.

That happened to me. I quit the game and restarted my system then it worked fine. Very weird so I thought I was the only one that had this issue.

Just happened to me, at the start of Mission 13, I think, where you have to pull a structure in order to protect Kat.

I went crazy when it happened, tried changing the controller, thought there was a problem with it.

My L2 seemed fine, but the R2 was shooting instead of activating Devil mode. Plus, the directionals wouldn't work.

Thank shit I read your comments, tried restarting the console and it damned worked! Thanks guys!

EDIT: Mission 12!

Edited by FamiliaWerneck