I am not sure if anyone is on this forum anymore or not, but I thought I would try. I very rarely platinum games, and the games I do platinum don't have a very high difficulty. I would love to platinum this game because it isn't another easy platinum, and because I really love this game. Can anyone give me any tips? When I stated this game I have never played a dj max game before, but I picked it up pretty quickly and now I can play lots of club mixed and get an ok score (my idea of ok score is a B or C). The trophies holding me back from a platinum are MAX Chain not because it is a grind because I can't hit every note in Hello Pinky (what the guide recommends), I also can't get In Da Club, Popping Like, and Twinkle Twinkle. Are there any tips for these or do I just need to practice more?

The trophies holding me back from a platinum are MAX Chain not because it is a grind because I can't hit every note in Hello Pinky (what the guide recommends), I also can't get In Da Club, Popping Like, and Twinkle Twinkle. Are there any tips for these or do I just need to practice more?

If you're using the songs and the equipment I recommended in the guide, you just need to practice more. :) Technika Tune (P) requires a lot of patience and perseverance.