What do you think?

AnakMuda

At first I wasn't so hype about the game until I saw some videos about gameplay and order the game since I wanna play some rhythm game on my vita. After I got it today found out it is really great, can't forget how annoying to see KARA dancing while ur tapping ur vita..lol

However, I feel the platinum will be a challenge for me..:D

At first I wasn't so hype about the game until I saw some videos about gameplay and order the game since I wanna play some rhythm game on my vita. After I got it today found out it is really great, can't forget how annoying to see KARA dancing while ur tapping ur vita..lol

However, I feel the platinum will be a challenge for me..:D

My first thought was like: I NEED THIS GAME! It looks so good..

Then i got the game, played it for the first time and thought: Ok, I screwed up.. game is great but theres no way I can play this like those asian kids.. lol..

After 1.100 songs and just missing level 99 to get plat: Easily my most played game on the vita.. there's not even a close second place. Soundtrack is just perfect. you get good at this as time goes by.

Plat is a challenge, yes, but as long as you can get the S+ in a Club Mix Set, you should get plat..

How long do you guys estimate the platinum? Just curious.

Highly dependent on skill, but I'd estimate 60 hours for a skilled music gamer, 80 hours for an average Joe, and 100+ hours if you're completely new to the genre and/or aren't good at music games.

100% Club: DJMAX TECHNIKA TUNE - PSNProfiles.com

Highly dependent on skill, but I'd estimate 60 hours for a skilled music gamer, 80 hours for an average Joe, and 100+ hours if you're completely new to the genre and/or aren't good at music games.

100% Club: DJMAX TECHNIKA TUNE - PSNProfiles.com

60hrs? oh damn - so much of a grind coming up next -.-

5k note streak atm so im going for 99k next, this will take about 8hrs most likely

Anybody know AN EASY song to grind out for most notes per min?

Im picking shining my boy on star mode - 483 Notes, 2min30sec

any other suggestions?

60hrs? oh damn - so much of a grind coming up next -.-

5k note streak atm so im going for 99k next, this will take about 8hrs most likely

Anybody know AN EASY song to grind out for most notes per min?

Im picking shining my boy on star mode - 483 Notes, 2min30sec

any other suggestions?

I seem to recall reading on a JP Wiki that Hello Pinky was the recommended song for 99k Combo, but now I can't find it. :p

Of course use a high level Anti-Break item and quit to XMB if/when you break combo; you can reboot the game and resume where you left off.

I seem to recall reading on a JP Wiki that Hello Pinky was the recommended song for 99k Combo, but now I can't find it. :p

You're right, Hello Pinky on pop mix is generally considered as having the best balance between combo count and difficulty in Japan. :)

Edited by Fiona Respha