DJ Hero Sequel...

Khriz360

I'm surprised they are thinking about a new sequel so soon, even though the first game is rather good I thought that it had tanked with regards to sales. Let's hope they keep a good mix of well-known (such as Daft Punk) and lesser known DJs (DJ Yoda) in the next one. I'd like to see DJ Qbert and DJ Format make an appearance.

I thought the first was great, but some songs they shouldve kept single, Like what they did with Poison - Bell Biv Divoe. I know that its Dj ing, its supposed to be mixes, but some sound horrible. One Example : Beck- Loser, Eminem - My Name is. But some mixes are Really good. Another thing was that they couldve put better songs or more songs from artists, Like Eminem. My Name is, is one of my least favourite songs (My Opinion) and i think they shouldve put a better song, or put it as DLC.

These things determine my decision on buying the Sequel. But the first game was still Pretty Dam Great.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
i love dj hero i find it pritty hard myself but looking forward to number 2 but dont you think after a play through you just wanted more????????

DJ Hero has more mixes than any of the Guitar Hero or Rock Band games have songs. What more can you expect from the game? Assuming you didn't 5-star every single song on Expert on your first try, you'll have to play the mixes a few times. It's exactly the same thing with GH or RB (and arguably it's more tedious with those games because of they have fewer songs).

• 1 month later...

This has risen to the top of my slag heap of music games. I find I like the mixes more than I like the individual songs. Vanilla Ice vs. Paula Abdul, two tracks I wouldn't listen to personally, but mix them together and its hilarious and kind of catchy. Bring on #2!

Admittedly, my fear is that Activision will decide to release 7 DJ games in a row next year, sacrificing quality for quantity. Hopefully they learned something last year. Oh wait, I forgot I was talking about Activision.

• 2 months later...