New Hard Drive, Trophies Gone :'(

DLK-Trophy-Hunter

So i got a hard drive and none of the music games saves could be saved and copied on a USB. ( Rock band 2, Dj 1/2 Def jam) This also happened to demon souls. I synced my trophies before changing the hard drive so i know i got everything. So today i put in dj hero to play since its one of my fav games and maybe try for the plat, only need like 4 trophies... but.. trophies.. 0% :o

Just wondering if this happened to anyone else, Did it take away from my trophy count? :think:

Trophies that have already been synced to the PSN servers will always be there so your ok. Just exit the game, click your profile. It will do the syncing trophy info thing and your trophies will be back again.

Just load back up DJ Hero and you'll be good to start earning those last trophies you need :)

Trophies that have already been synced to the PSN servers will always be there so your ok. Just exit the game, click your profile. It will do the syncing trophy info thing and your trophies will be back again.

Just load back up DJ Hero and you'll be good to start earning those last trophies you need :)

Thanks a lot! :dance:

That worked, Now hopfully i can finish the game!