Trophy Boosting Thread (Read First Post!)

Bholegood

http://www.ps3trophies.org/images/news/boosting1.png

Trophy Boosting Thread

What your post should at least include (but not limited to):

1. Your PSN ID
  2. Online trophies you're wanting to boost
  3. Your time zone

To make everyone's life easier during boosting, please ensure you're familiar with the methods used to boost this game before you start.

If the boosting method requires a group to be organized and set up, please keep all discussions and planning in the boosting thread. Please do not create another thread.

Boosting Method:

If you feel that there's a much better and more preferred boosting method for certain online trophies not found in this thread or in the Trophy Guide, please post it in the

Feedback Forums. Please do not post here, as it will be missed.

Edited by BreadSkin

• Replies 192
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ill boost with people for the online wins. if its not letting you play with friends, well have to message before we look for a match to try to meet up. im takin a little break right now from it since ive been playing it for 2 days. my psn is mikeb0914. lets get this out of the way.

screw it, it's damn near impossible to get a legit win with everyone playing on medium/accumulator.

and I can't find anyone to match up against on dj battles, I wanna play those 12 mixes!

psn:lh13

add dj hero in the friend request

screw it, it's damn near impossible to get a legit win with everyone playing on medium/accumulator.

and I can't find anyone to match up against on dj battles, I wanna play those 12 mixes!

That is why I did those myself, lol, two turntables needed of course.

People are getting very annoying on this, So many just leave the match if they are losing.

yeah i play on hard and i have had people quit on last song of the mix. i would not care if it counted as a win for you but it doesn't. you get the same points for someone quitting as you do if you lose which is dumb.

yeah i play on hard and i have had people quit on last song of the mix. i would not care if it counted as a win for you but it doesn't. you get the same points for someone quitting as you do if you lose which is dumb.

I like to play on hard, but there is a huge flaw in this game. What is the point in playing hard? There are a couple of modes where it benefits you (streak etc), but in most of them its pointless. I think you should get more DJP according to which hardness setting you are playing. Including if you dont win. That would be some incentive to play on harder settings

When you get twats that play on easy or medium and 100% a mix, always choose Galvanise or I will be here/Speed rail on accumulator. They have no chance, that is if you play on expert and halfway decent.

There are a couple of very simple things they could do to imporve this game:

1 - Make is so that when somebody quits a match, the other person automatically wins it

2- Make each mix in a set count as a match. Playing 5 mixes, and only counting as one in the stats is annoying. Or worse, somebody quits on the 5th.

3- Make DJP dependent on the dificulty setting you are playing.

4- Make an option to only play against people who are playing the same dificulty or above.

1 - Make is so that when somebody quits a match, the other person automatically wins it

2- Make each mix in a set count as a match. Playing 5 mixes, and only counting as one in the stats is annoying. Or worse, somebody quits on the 5th.

4- Make an option to only play against people who are playing the same dificulty or above.

You can already set who you play against online, less than your rank, similar, higher, or any rank!!

There is a little incentive to play on Expert and thats if you 100% the mix on expert you get a bonus 50 DJP. it decreases by 10 per difficulty.

I totally agree though. you get bonus points for winning back to back but if a rage quitter comes in and leaves there goes you whatever times multiplier.

And ANUBUSNYC you rage quit on me I won't forget :p

You can already set who you play against online, less than your rank, similar, higher, or any rank!!

No thats not what i meant. You can select by your rank, but i mean you should be able to select by what dificulty you are playing.

For example: i would like to only play matches against people playing on Hard or Expert

I don't know if its possible to boost the online trophies.

I tried playing against my friend and didn't get anything, but maybe I was doing something wrong.

If someone can comfirm that boosting is possible, that'd be a good first step.

If you invite a friend into a game it doesnt count, because i played a friend 3 star battle 3 mixes each and i won them all, we both played the same level, and when i joined a random person and beat them i got djps, so best way to boost is decide with your boosting partner which mode and how many mixes and then search for a match until you r in the same room.

also looking to boost SNAKE_7

i agree with all of this. i play on hard, mostly because i'm sick of playing galvanize on expert, and i usually just quit if my opponent isn't on the same difficulty becuase A) i'm sick of people kicking my ass on medium, especially when they're 5 ranks above me and B) i'm sick of people playing on expert acting like i'm cheating them. it's nice that they tried to make it so good players and bad players could have a fair match against eachother, but it's too easy to exploit, and it seems like the general consensus is that it blows. i also can picture myself smashing my turntable trying to get those consecutive win medals/titles. what an awful idea.