does anyone else have a freezing issue?

chaos789

My copy is the digital version, after the pirate level, that's when the issue started, It usually freezes at least 1 time every time I play the game. It is kind of annoying having to replay the area again. Anyone else have this probly, or is there any solution to this, or any patch on the way?

My copy is the digital version, after the pirate level, that's when the issue started, It usually freezes at least 1 time every time I play the game. It is kind of annoying having to replay the area again. Anyone else have this probly, or is there any solution to this, or any patch on the way?

The same problem, at least freezes once in each area, very annoying. (Digital copy too). Somebody knows any solution?

• 8 months later...
  • 8 months later...
  • 6 years later...

I have the retail disc and just started playing this and during the end of the first Alice level my PS3 would shut down and do a system restore. I could replicate the issue every time.

I read that a work around is to uninstall the v1.01 patch which I did however it overwrote my save file and I lost all progress. Luckily it was only a few hours of gameplay but still annoying. Also apparently removing this patch also removes the ability to play Online Multiplayer.

Edited by xblakestone