Freeze Trophy

lee10561

I got mine after getting the arcade challenge. I tried to do it on a regular level but again you get it as random anyway. I think your best bet is to choose the level you can endure the most and keep playing it to get to the arcade machine. Sorry I can not be more help

• 1 month later...

i got mine in the door factory (monsters inc. world). i think it was the first section where you have to scare the kids in different rooms... you get a power up in almost every room with a swarm of enemies. it took me a couple tries of replaying that level, (which i put on a playlist, so i didn't have to play the whole world), and sure enough i got the trophy. it was the last trophy i got as well.

what's funny is i didn't realize you could hold the button down to freeze and then smash the enemies. every time i had the freeze gun before that, i was tapping the button, so it was no wonder i hadn't got it already.

• 2 months later...

this is stopping my platinum - i can get maybe 2 or 3 kills, only got 3 on the challenge the one time i had it as i didnt know you had to hold square down, i didnt read a guide at that point.

ugh 98% im sick of redoing stuff to try and get the challenge i think thats the only way ill get it.

• 9 months later...