Monster Inc Missing Collectible and Chest

Roughdawg4

The game has been so easy with collectibles but I am completely stumped on this one.

Its the level where its a single room and you have to go through 4 doors and just collect scare canisters. One Dice is behind a door where you have to hit 4 switches and another just randomly appears, but I cannot figure out for the life of me where the last dice and chest is. It makes no sense.

Is this the level where you start outside the house, have to press 4 switches on the floor to go into the house, then pass thru a series of rooms in the house, collect a canister and exit the house. If I remember correctly (been quite a while), after exiting the house, don't exit the level yet. Run back to the left (towards where you started the level), it should be in plain sight somewhere along the way. There's a challenge arcade machine too.

Oh you mean the 3rd level in that location, the sort of boss fight level (you have to get thru doors to collect canisters from level 2, but have to go thru the right color doors at right time)? That one the collectible and star comes in between phases, when enemies drop in, a collectible appear, and seem to disappear when the phase is over. So if say you are staying on the left side of the area and you fight the enemies there, without moving to the right, you may miss a collectible that appears there.

There's also one level in Monsters Inc which has 2 places you need to bomb the blue doors. You have to destroy ALL the doors for a collectible to appear.

• 5 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Yeah, but this doesn't say where the star is on the third level of Monster Training. I haven't been able to find that star yet. Does it appear and disappear like the fuzzy dice? And if so, where? I've looked in the middle, left, and right sides of the screen, but I am missing it. Which phase does it come in?

Edited by poetic_justice_

• 3 weeks later...

just figured it out.

after the next to last phase (after the door phase that only has two doors where you have to time it to walk through and land on the other platform) when the enemies come out and the first boss (only boss?) of that level appears, go right behind the switch/lever. i just started attacking little dudes and i got the star. maybe one of them had it? maybe it appeared right behind the switch and it was always hard to see it. regardless, i just got it this way.