first impression = booooooriiinng........

NoNameWhatsoever

IDK if its only me, but i find this game really boring, i mean, yea with all the disney characters costume, but only costume, man do i wish i could play as donald duck himself

gameplay are repetitive too, 3 levels on each world, 3 stages on each level, play levels twice to get costumes, get gold on each level, get all costume, upgrade all costume and collectibles (which the average gamer would find almost no way to miss it)

guess my expectation was too high for wanting a disney game adapting disney movies....

so this disney movie -themed game is quite a dissapointment for me.... rent it if you can....

This game is great for little kids, it's a bit repetitive and a little simplistic to the average gamer but what do expect from a game aimed at little kids...

When I read a preview in game informer they built it up as something along the lines of LBP. I bought the game not expecting something super cool, but I was excited to play it. To me LBP has a lot of kids stuff in it, yet it still can be challenging and fun to an older gamer. What I did not expect with this game was something spit out like it was, with an emphasis on doing the same exact thing over and over. They tell you they have all these incredible costumes yet they all do the exact same thing. You get a club and button mash. The least they could have done was give some of the characters different abilities.......not just make their wand get bigger

I think this game is pretty great, as a 1 player game yeah it might be boring. This game gets better the more people that play it, I'm playing it with my girlfriend and while we find it easy it's really fun to just mess around.

I think it's one of those games where you need friends to enjoy it :p

this game is intended for little kids, and is a good game for them. Simple, fun and repetitive (for an older gamer repetitive = bad game, but for little kids repetitive = more fun.... have you noticed how many re runs of the same show or movie are they capable to see??)

If I play it alone, it gets old really fast, but with my little daughter, it just laugh after laugh.

• 1 year later...
Sad thing is that this game rips off LBP in so many ways. The voice over of the "main computer" sounds so similar and even the d-pad buttons are used to show emotions. Only problem was they did it rather half assed and they could have had a fun game here.

First time I saw a commercial for this, the only thing I could think of was Little Big Planet..

It's much more like a LEGO game, they've done all they can to copy LEGO games without getting sued for it... I don't really think they tried to imitate LBP except for the voice and the fact that you don't actually get to play as the characters but only wear them as customs. But everything found in this game is found much better in any LEGO game.

This game is great for little kids, it's a bit repetitive and a little simplistic to the average gamer but what do expect from a game aimed at little kids...

this game is intended for little kids, and is a good game for them. Simple, fun and repetitive (for an older gamer repetitive = bad game, but for little kids repetitive = more fun.... have you noticed how many re runs of the same show or movie are they capable to see??)

If I play it alone, it gets old really fast, but with my little daughter, it just laugh after laugh.

Even if it's meant for kids, it doesn't need to be this bad. It's not a good game. I notice they do try to make it good, but it's just so boring. Having to replay all levels twice doesn't exactly help either, or level up the various customs etc. <_< The game is filled with small bugs and glitches, invisible walls and the battlesystem isn't exactly good. Extremely repetitive game that gets old very fast.

It's not like there isn't any similar games that are way better, because there's plenty of LEGO games, and there's also LBP for those who think that is similar.

I liked the first playthrough, but for getting the trophies I am bored. I cant even do it to get the gold grade and its sooo annoying u need to replay 3 levels to get ur grade. I am about to sell my game, just because of this. I replayed one level like 4 times and still not good enough, so it bores me a lot.

I liked the first playthrough, but for getting the trophies I am bored. I cant even do it to get the gold grade and its sooo annoying u need to replay 3 levels to get ur grade. I am about to sell my game, just because of this. I replayed one level like 4 times and still not good enough, so it bores me a lot.

Just get a lot of points, beat a lot of enemies, win a challenge in each level. That's all there is to it. If you think you didn't do well enough in a level, just replay the level (not the entire 3 parts of the level, just the level you are at).

I bought this game under the premise it was like little big planet, and first impressions playing it--Lego games came to mind.

However I enjoyed the game, but I never played it solo.

We listened to Hex (aka Douchecube) and treated it like SuperSmashBros. The grinding was a bit much, but we had 75 respawns and it still gave us a gold grade, so I think it was easier for co-op.