How to get these trophies?

Pierce

Since there is no trophy guide, I'm starting this thread to ask about some of the trophies (sorry I don't have the answers).

For The Win! (Win 50 Challenges)

My Player Area is showing 65 gold badges, meaning I have already won 65 times but no trophy. I did get Challenge Addict (Play 50 Challenges) though. Must it be done in multiplayer (where you actually beat a human player)?

Edit: Got it. It seems to be based on gold badges minus loser badges.

Freeze! (Defeat 5 enemies using a single Snowman power-up)

I know, if you freeze an enemy into an icecube, he is not defeated and won't count. But I also notice that after freezing an enemy, if I continue to hit the ice cube with the freeze ray, he will be defeated. I have done this for at least 7 enemies with 1 snowman power-up (I didn't die btw) but no luck with the trophy. Any idea? Does it have to be done in 2 player mode where I freeze the enemies and my partner smashes the ice cubes? (Bad Hair Day trophy with the Medusa power-up works in similar way and I got that without problem.)

Edit: Thanks to rawkkiddo for the tip on holding the square button rather than repeatedly pressing and releasing. I was able to do this in a Lion King location (2nd one I think). There are 2 power-ups there. If the first one is not Snowman, kill the enemies anyway and go up, bomb a rock, press the button, drag out the cannon, another batch of enemies will come, use the other power-up there. If still not Snowman, Start, Restart Level. It might be better if the enemies come to you one by one, so you hold the button to freeze and kill him, then the next and the next.

Edited by Pierce

• 1 year later...
  • 1 year later...