Platinum Difficulty Rating

funkyweed

Please rate the trophy difficulty...  

16 members have voted

1. 1. Please rate the trophy difficulty...

• 1 - Very Easy
    • 10 - Very Hard

http://www.playstationtrophies.org/images/news/diff_plat_75.png

Collected Trophy Difficulty Rating: 7.40

Voting Guidelines

1. Do not vote unless you have played the game.
  2. Do not vote until you have dedicated a substantial amount of time towards the game.
  3. Do not vote based solely on the descriptions from the trophy list.
  4. A time consuming game does not necessarily mean a difficult game so vote accordingly.
    Examples;
    • Warhawk is time consuming and difficult.
    • Resistance 2 is time consuming, but not difficult.

[*]Vote with honesty and integrity.

Edited by Xander45

• 1 month later...

I said 5 because while 2 of them are hard, they're entirely possible by mediocre players with time/patience/practice.

Judging by my time/patience/practice/skill, I've come to the conclusion that it's a 7 or 8 for me personally. The singing lessons are horrible and hitting perfectly is the only way for Pro rating on all of them. And for some reason, even though I hit 60% plus of hidden harmonies in songs that have them, I can't get them to count towards the trophy for that. I haven't seen anybody do either of these.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

I voted a 4. Just got the platinum last night. Some of the lessons gave me trouble but finished them all in about two hours. By far, the 60% harmony trophy was the hardest. I'm a decent singer but it took some time to learn the songs enough to hear and be able to sing the harmonies. Ended up having to go through the list twice because I wrote one down as complete that wasn't. Deleted my save game file to reset the counter on the award so I could track them again.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
I said 5 because while 2 of them are hard, they're entirely possible by mediocre players with time/patience/practice.

Judging by my time/patience/practice/skill, I've come to the conclusion that it's a 7 or 8 for me personally. The singing lessons are horrible and hitting perfectly is the only way for Pro rating on all of them. And for some reason, even though I hit 60% plus of hidden harmonies in songs that have them, I can't get them to count towards the trophy for that. I haven't seen anybody do either of these.

ya right 5, but cant even platinum it? how come, tooooo difficult, eh?

-

6th Disney Sing It platinum is mine tho

hidden harmonies is easy shit compared to those lessons ... got the lessons 1-24 within like a few mins/hours .... but last one was tougher than getting 9k points for 5 songs @ singstar!

_9_ here