The verdict is in...

This game is not as easy as I thought it would be. It's painful trying to get through the Sing It Pro section. I have Lesson 2 and 4 done. 1 did me in and 3 can't be done until my wife gets home. Can't even imagine trying Masterclass.

I also have yet to get a Sing It Superstar rating, but I'll get it once I know the songs better.

I need work and it's brutal for me. But anyone who's good at singing and singing games should be able to get through it with only a little trouble. Completing the Sing It Pro things on Pro will be hell.

This game could be a 5 from where I'm sitting only because of those lessons, but right now I'm only an hour into it with no knowledge of these songs.

Alright, I've had plenty of time with this game to say it's easily a 5. I have 27/50 trophies and I'll be able to get all but two with no problem once I get my wife or someone else to commit to helping with the harmony crap.

The hardest trophies are the ones for getting Pro in every lesson and for getting Sing It Superstar 10 times in a row on different songs. Both are silver and both are very difficult to get, at least for me. I've gotten Sing It Superstar in one song and I don't know how I did it.

This music is doing my head in. Only 30 songs, so it's repetetive. Time for a break to get a simple platinum... UP.

EDIT: Oh, and that Steve Rushton guy reminds me of Flock Of Seagulls every time he's on the screen.

Edited by pretend_hero

Yeah, this definitely takes practice and many tries to get a great rating. At the moment, I can guarantee Sing It Superstar ratings for 4 songs and I'm having trouble finding the other 6 to go for. Get to know the songs and the pitch and you're golden.

The easiest for me are:

Hatching Pete - Let It Go

Colbie Caillat - Realize

Miley Cyrus - The Climb

Taylor Swift - I'm Only Me When I'm With You

There are a few that I barely miss, but can't hit on any difficulty.

EDIT: Make that 6: Jem - It's Amazing and Colbie Caillat - Bubbly.

Edited by pretend_hero

:D the master class in training takes some work O.o I got over 10k points on one of the lessons..

SOS is a pretty easy one to get over 1.2mil points

Haha, let me guess. The hidden harmony lesson? Easiest one ever and the only one that didn't almost make me flip. Got 11K on that. The others are nearly impossible.

I'm still trying to find 2 more songs to get Sing It Superstar. Once I have my 10, I'm attempting them in a row.

• 6 months later...
Haha, let me guess. The hidden harmony lesson? Easiest one ever and the only one that didn't almost make me flip. Got 11K on that. The others are nearly impossible.

I'm still trying to find 2 more songs to get Sing It Superstar. Once I have my 10, I'm attempting them in a row.

actually one of the easier trophies .... just got my 10 in a row

but those hidden harmonies and pro rating stuff look really sick

esp the hidden harmonies when the hidden shit is EXACTLY 1 octave above the actual singing => u will alwas get the "real singing" part counted ... pretty bad imo

Edit: ok hidden harmonies were easier than i thought, never had to sing a song more than twice to do the hidden stuff

18 Pro ratings left to go for platinum :)

Edited by LoAlexandria

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...