New Sing It Party Hits songs Now On Sale

That's right, 3 new songs (with a price of course) are now on sale in the US PSN for Disney Sing It: Party Hits. this includes:

“Dance Forever” – Allstar Weekend ($1.99)

“According to You” – Orianthi ($1.99)

“Round and Round” – Selena Gomez ($1.99)

Disney Sing It – 3-song Pack A ($5.49) – Get three new songs with videos for your Disney Sing It: Party Hits game and start singing “Dance Forever” by Allstar Weekend, “According to You” by Orianthi, and “Round & Round” by Selena Gomez & the Scene!

Anyone planning to buy these new songs? tell us!

I bought them all in the pack, it saves like 50 cents. If you like the songs, they're worth getting. It gets incorporated into the game seamlessly, so you don't even realize they were never there. The only one I didn't care for much was the Allstar Weekend one. You can also get a free Hannah Montana song "Ordinary Girl". I hope they do release a few more song packs for it, this is by far the best Sing It title. They should do some Miley (which I doubt we'll see, since her new material isn't really E rated, and the videos are rather... suggestive. Maybe some more Justin Bieber, like "Baby" and "U Smile". They could do so much, but they don't promote the damn thing, so nobody really bought it.

• 1 month later...

A fresh new batch is now on sale. songs include:

“Hey Soul Sister” – Train ($1.99)

“S.O.S. (Let the Music Play)” – Jordin Sparks ($1.99)

“Undo It” – Carrie Underwood ($1.99)

Party Hits DLC Pack 2 ($5.99) – Get three new songs with videos for your Disney Sing It: Party Hits game and start singing “Hey, Soul Sister” by Train, “UNDO It” by Carrie Underwood and “S.O.S. (Let the Music Play)” by Jordin Sparks.