Justin Bieber

LoAlexandria

Here's a Thread for every1 not knowing him be4 and now hating him, his songs and this game for the 5* on "Hard" trophy

This game kinda suxx, family hits was kinda cool, but this one is epic fail

and seriously how can they make this justin bieber song trophy bronze? oO

listened to those 2 song a few times and i could puke knowing i have to listen to em a lot more next few days -.-

I pre-ordered this ages ago, it's coming tomorrow. I only just heard of Justin Bieber a couple of weeks ago, he's some teenage singer for teenyboppers it seems. Are his songs difficult to sing, or are they just nauseous to listen to?

I wish I could enjoy ephemeral chart trash as much as I do metal and rock, but hey ho it's just another game I guess! :D

• 2 weeks later...
Where do you see the trophy list for this? And honestly, playing on hard isn't that hard really, as long as you learn the song.

in my PSN profile, as i got platinum like half a week ago :)

+ it is not just his evil singing, it seriously is hard!

as u hear triple to quadruple harmony singing (well computer mixed; not real seinging XD) but this is what his songs makes it even more challenging

Christ almighty, those two Justin Bieber songs are very hard on Hard difficulty, I managed 2 stars on the first song and 3 stars on the second song on my 1st attempts. I don't even know what the melody line is because there are 2-3 different voices going on at the same time, and all the voices sound like Justin - is that a recording thing they do cos they don't want another kid singing in the song? The songs are awful, which is a shame because of the songs in this game aren't that bad compared to Sing It Pop Hits.

I haven't sang the Justin songs, but I like the game. I think it's far better than Pop Hits, and the trophy list is actually a bit challenging, but still not too much. I like that there's download content. And the first DLC song was free, "Ordinary Girl" by Hannah Montana. Which isn't as bad as some of the other HM songs. Overall, best Disney Sing It! game so far.

My good friend conkervertex already got the plat in this game. According to him, the Justin Bieber hard trophy isn't too hard to get if you just work around it. Playing it in Duet where one mic is set to Hard and the other set to easy nabs you the trophy if your score exceeds 1 million.

Edited by FootballPsycho

My good friend conkervertex already got the plat in this game. According to him, the Justin Bieber hard trophy isn't too hard to get if you just work around it. Playing it in Duet where one mic is set to Hard and the other set to easy nabs you the trophy if your score exceeds 1 million.

That's good to know, I might actually be able to get the platinum without pulling my hair out O__o

Bholegood: I can confirm that conkervertex's trick works. I did one of the Bieber songs with player 1 on easy, player 2 on hard - and it counted; then I did the other Bieber song with player 1 on hard, player 2 on easy - and that counted too.

However, trying the same technique to get 3 stars or more on the six Camp Rock 2 songs didn't work. But those songs are so much easier to sing than the Bieber ones, so it's not too much of a shame.

conkervertex here: You can't do the trick with the Camp Rock 2 songs. HOWEVER, this happened to me: I played through all six songs with the trick mentioned above and I still had 0/6 on the awards screen. When I played through the first song again in the set (Brand New Day) on Solo Hard and got at least 500,000k (3 stars) I checked the awards screen again afterwards and it showed 3/6. I was like "wtf????" So I played "Fire", "We Can't Back Down", and "Introducing Me", checked it again and I had 5/6. Finally, I played "It's On" and after *bling* Camp Rock trophy---*bling* Platinum. Hope this helps!

P.S. - I would love to be under my own name, but Bholegood and I are really good IRL friends and I'm posting from his place because I got banned for a reason that should be lifted soon (because it was a misunderstanding). But I have no idea when they're going to get around to lifting it. *shrugs*

Edited by Bholegood

So it's a kind of mini-glitch it seems lol :D

I actually prefer the songs in this game to the ones on Pop Hits. Most of the Camp Rock songs in this game have reasonably strong melodies (from a musician's point of view).

I doubt the platinum will elude me in this game. Pop Hits is harder, I'll have to work at that one - particularly the 10 Superstar ratings in a row and getting a Pro rating in all the vocal lessons.

So it's a kind of mini-glitch it seems lol :D

I actually prefer the songs in this game to the ones on Pop Hits. Most of the Camp Rock songs in this game have reasonably strong melodies (from a musician's point of view).

I doubt the platinum will elude me in this game. Pop Hits is harder, I'll have to work at that one - particularly the 10 Superstar ratings in a row and getting a Pro rating in all the vocal lessons.

conkervertex: Pop Hits proved to be a challenge for me, but I pecked at it and finally got that platinum under my belt as well. It's only hard because of the vocal lessons and finding all of the hidden harmonies. Demi Lovato's "La La Land" was a pain because I just could not get the right pitch for those hidden harmonies. I forgot how I got it. I think I just screamed into the mic and I got it. The rest of it isn't *too* bad, but it will give you a run and definitely suck a few hours out of you.

Anyone else noticed how the play count increased with each release? Pop hits: 100 songs (gold), Family hits: 150 songs (silver) & Party hits: 200 songs (silver). I hope the next one isn't more than 200. I had to run it at work with the aid of a fan & turbo controller (Kept picking "Magic" by Selena Gomez in Performance mode with a 10 plays of the song with each set. It took about 5-6 hours.)

squodge, add me on PSN (conkervertex)

conkervertex: will add you later on tonight as I'm at work at the moment - my mate Robert plays on my PS3 when I'm not around, earning me trophies while I work, which ain't bad lol.

Yeah, I did notice the play count went up from 100 to 200. I don't have Family Hits yet, although I ordered it ages ago grrrr. And yeah, I just keep singing "Magic" by Selena Gomez since it's such a short song.

I'll peck away slowly at Pop Hits, maybe the platinum isn't beyond my abilities. Did you find the vocal trophies in his game (Party Hits) too easy? I got a Superstar rating on my first attempt of every single lesson, even the duet ones haha!

Does anyone here currently playing this game have the capacity to provide me with the game logo/trophy list image? I need it for both the site trophy list as well as the Max Clubs for this game.

You're welcome to post here or PM me. Thanks a ton, guys. Much appreciated. :)

conkervertex: I have the logo of the trophy list here. It updated with my Facebook last night. If you look me up maybe on playstation.com, you can find the images for the individual trophies:

http://trophy01.np.community.playstation.net/trophy/np/NPWR01272_00_62081B1D6D4FA4C0A4D553FC735AB42274F7DBC2/94835C3F0C6BC92BF079DBA1D5FDDB0FD2855F7C.PNG

Seems like the list on here was updated as well, so you may want to check the "Trophies" section for images. :)

conkervertex:

I'll peck away slowly at Pop Hits, maybe the platinum isn't beyond my abilities. Did you find the vocal trophies in his game (Party Hits) too easy? I got a Superstar rating on my first attempt of every single lesson, even the duet ones haha!

conkervertex: The vocal trophies are just a slight step up from Family Hits. All you need is 10k each lesson and you'll get the Superstar rating. In Family Hits, you can get about 13k to 16k with little effort. In Party Hits, you get about 12k to 14k with the same, minimal effort. It was TOUGH on Pop Hits though. I walked out of some of those lessons with 7k to 9k and you NEED 10k for the Superstar rating. Some lessons BARELY graze the 10k mark. One lesson I was stuck on for two hours, but finally got it after a MAX score (and I say MAX because I hit EVERY note without a sliver missing) was 10,004 points. Talk about passing by the skin of your teeth! :D

conkervertex: I have the logo of the trophy list here. It updated with my Facebook last night. If you look me up maybe on playstation.com, you can find the images for the individual trophies:

http://trophy01.np.community.playstation.net/trophy/np/NPWR01272_00_62081B1D6D4FA4C0A4D553FC735AB42274F7DBC2/94835C3F0C6BC92BF079DBA1D5FDDB0FD2855F7C.PNG

Seems like the list on here was updated as well, so you may want to check the "Trophies" section for images. :)

Thank you very much! :)

This does work. I did one mic in hard and one in easy and we exceeded the million points in both Beiber songs that are required for trophy "Justin's World" and it worked. These two songs suck and are so hard because he can not pick a range.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 1 year later...

Damn this trophie is pretty hard. My wife's hairdryer racks up to 680k points on easy but i can't earn more then 170k points on hard, and thats on the "one time" song which is the easiest imo, the other one is even harder...

Hate to get stuck on 98% pfff....