Does anyone know if this game will be getting DLC?? (my thoughts on what's missing)

I can't stress enough how much this game NEEDS dlc! I was SO excited about this when I heard about it, but after almost plat-ing it (one left XD), I find it ridiculous that they didn't include songs such as:

Friend like Me - Aladdin

Prince Ali - Aladdin

One Jump Ahead - Aladdin

Be Prepared - Lion King

Circle of Life - Lion King

Beauty and the Beast (Tale as Old As Time) - Beauty and the Beast

Something There - Beauty and the Beast

Gaston - Beauty and the Beast

High-Ho - Snow White

Whistle while you Work - Snow White

I'll Make a Man Out of You - Mulan

Honor to Us All - Mulan

A Girl Worth Fighting For - Mulan

True to your Heart - Mulan

Zero to Hero - Hercules

The Gospel Truth - Hercules

Won't Say I'm in Love - Hercules

Go the Distance - Hercules

A star is born - Hercules

One last Hope - Hercules

Kiss the Girl - Little Mermaid

Part of Your World - Little Mermaid

Poor Unfortunate Souls - Little Mermaid

Anything from Nightmare Before Christmas

Open Road - Goofy Movie

After Today - Goofy Movie

Eye to Eye - Goofy Movie

Kuzco's Song - Emperor's New Groove

Everybody wants to be a cat - Aristocats

When You Wish Upon a Star - Pinocchio

~ ~ ~

That's quite a list, and I know there are people who can fill in the blanks with great songs I missed. I don't think Cars should have been in this game at all :mad:! Why not add more of the greats like Aladdin and Beauty and the Beast?? They both deserved more than one song each! I hope to hear about dlc soon... and I hope there are some people out there who agree with me!

GET WORKING ON GOOD DLC, DISNEY.

Something There - Beauty and the Beast

I was in a choir and I remember singing this song along with a girl. Let me tell you - it's not easy.

But yeah, I think it'd be ever cooler to have Disney music in foreign languages! XD

I bought this game today, think how awesome it would be if they also had Disney music in foreign languages (optional), like:

Pocahontas - Savages (Swedish)

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CgNwAkx-QQs]YouTube - ‪Pocahontas - Vildar (Savages) Swedish‬‎[/ame]

Hercules - Zero to Hero (Arabic)

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kQycTNEEgVc]YouTube - ‪Hercules (Arabic) Zero To Hero‬‎[/ame]

Mulan - I'll make a man out of you (Russian) (Perfect lyrics!)

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j92zDPN5Ggo]YouTube - ‪Mulan-I'll Make a Man Out Of You-(Russian)‬‎[/ame]

XD

That would be something! I love listening to those songs in other languages lol :applause:

Yeah I liked them because when I was studying Russian our prof assigned us listen and translate the Russian lyrics of Disney because these songs have a VERY elevated literary style and an assortment of archaic words and declensions in Russian.

Plus many foreign language Disney music sound nice even if you don't understand some of them (i.e. Swedish)

Yeah I liked them because when I was studying Russian our prof assigned us listen and translate the Russian lyrics of Disney because these songs have a VERY elevated literary style and an assortment of archaic words and declensions in Russian.

Plus many foreign language Disney music sound nice even if you don't understand some of them (i.e. Swedish)

So it translates correctly? No random changes and stuff? Or phrases that don't make much sense?

Edited by missauru

So it translates correctly? No random changes and stuff? Or phrases that don't make much sense?

Well, the "message" is maintained, the lyrics are 75% similar, but the wording and style are altered to fit the rhythm and meter. Also depending on the language, some, like Russian, use archaic grammar and nouns that you'd sound completely snobbish if you speak it as part of your daily vernacular.

Well, the "message" is maintained, the lyrics are 75% similar, but the wording and style are altered to fit the rhythm and meter. Also depending on the language, some, like Russian, use archaic grammar and nouns that you'd sound completely snobbish if you speak it as part of your daily vernacular.

That's very cool. I wish I had the time/patience/cash to learn another language :p

I do hope they at least release a future title. I mean, if they can sell the Pop Hits ones with only a handful of the popular songs from the artists they chose, they can sell a follow up to this one. It's really fun, but the lack of a lot of songs kinda sucks. I agree with a lot of the songs you mentioned, but they could've included more than that even. If Guitar Hero and such can include upwards from 70 songs, this could've had even more. It would've made it more than just a game for people to get an easy Platinum for. I bought it cos it looked fun, but was a bit disappointed with the lack of songs from some movies like Snow White, the FIRST Disney movie, and even Pocahontas.

I do hope they at least release a future title. I mean, if they can sell the Pop Hits ones with only a handful of the popular songs from the artists they chose, they can sell a follow up to this one. It's really fun, but the lack of a lot of songs kinda sucks. I agree with a lot of the songs you mentioned, but they could've included more than that even. If Guitar Hero and such can include upwards from 70 songs, this could've had even more. It would've made it more than just a game for people to get an easy Platinum for. I bought it cos it looked fun, but was a bit disappointed with the lack of songs from some movies like Snow White, the FIRST Disney movie, and even Pocahontas.

I completely agree. I was sooo excited when it was announced. The track list disappointed me... It was too short and left way too much to be desired. Let's hope for dlc.

• 1 month later...

They are probably saving the rest of the good ones so they can release a follow up.

Here's more they could add:

Zip a dee doo dah - Song of the South

Most of the songs from Pete's Dragon

Tomas O'Malley - The Aristocats

Did You Ever See An Elephant Fly - Dumbo

• 3 weeks later...

You do know the reason for the lack of songs?!

The US got 10 more songs than UK, I really wanted Mulan's 'reflection' but aparently that got cut too!

So now UK only have 20 songs instead of 30!

So I don't think they'll bring out DLC as they starved us of songs for their own reasons.

In gutted after paying for this, trying to sing 20 songs over and over until I get to 150 is mind numbing!

Argh, I hate whoever released this!! >.<

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...