Rate the trophy difficulty...  

36 members have voted

1. 1. Rate the trophy difficulty...

• 1 - Very Easy
    • 10 - Very Hard

http://www.playstationtrophies.org/images/news/diff_plat_3.png

Collected Trophy Difficulty Rating: 2.75

Voting Guidelines

1. Do not vote unless you have played the game.
  2. Do not vote until you have dedicated a substantial amount of time towards the game.
  3. Do not vote based solely on the descriptions from the trophy list.
  4. A time consuming game does not necessarily mean a difficult game so vote accordingly.

Examples;
    • Warhawk is time consuming and difficult.
    • Resistance 2 is time consuming, but not difficult.

[*]Vote with honesty and integrity.

Edited by Xander45

I voted a 2. It really could be a 1. If you tried to platinum Singstar then this game would be like a negative 10 on the difficulty. It is very easy, even the three trophies that require a small amount of skill are easy. Believe me I am a really bad singer and got all the trophies on the 1st or 2nd try. I am just missing a few trophies that require you to sing X amount of songs and that just takes time. I would say you could plat in about 8 hours.

I almost platinum this game and it took me only 2 days up to this point. The last trophy missing is the "Singing Skills" silver trophy (sing 150 songs with at least 3 stars) before my 22nd platinum.

It is easy platinum and going to vote a 2 out of 10. This platinum is easiler than the older Disney Sing It Pop Hits game. That one was gay especially the vocal coach and harmonies trophies.

Don't mind getting the upcoming Disney Sing It Party Hits, hopefully it will be like this one Family Hits and nothing like Pop Hits haha...

http://card.mmos.com/psn/profile/ty/p/typeRsoul/card.png

Took me eight hours to plat.

The "Hard" difficulty trophies were indeed hard. But I overcame. Same with the awful tutorials, though that chick is kinda cute.

Oh and if I hear "I wonder" one more time I will gouge my eyes out with a plastic fork.

4/10.

Edited by DudeInDistress

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...

i voted a one... this was by far the easiest and fastest platinum i have ever earned. i played this game for two or three hours a day for three days and got the platinum! the only challenge was the 150 songs because it was a grind... i had all of the other trophies in a bout 3 or 4 hours... great game, though, if you have children! :)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
i voted a one... this was by far the easiest and fastest platinum i have ever earned. i played this game for two or three hours a day for three days and got the platinum! the only challenge was the 150 songs because it was a grind... i had all of the other trophies in a bout 3 or 4 hours... great game, though, if you have children! :)

A 1 suggests it requires no effort, and it's impossible to fail anything - is this absolutely true? I've ordered this game anyway, even before it came out, as I like all the music games :)

• 3 weeks later...

This is a 1. I've never given a game a 1 before, but seriously -- my 4 year old did most of the singing and I still got the plat after just a few times playing it. BTW, if I hear "Cruella DeVille" one more time I'll rip my ears off.

The "harder" gold trophies came without even trying. You can put the mic up to a fan on easy to grind out the 150 songs.

Maybe I'm biased because I'm use to the difficulty for plats on karaoke games like Singstar. I agree with whoever said this is lower than a 1 in difficulty compared to Singstar. Fun if you have kids... for them anyway.

Edited by punisher153

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I thought it was hard when singing, but then i read about the hum trick.

I got 898,000 on 'Just cant wait to be king' and 830,000 on 'Hakuna Matata'. Easy with humming! 2 out of 10.

Edited by Yokimoto

• 5 months later...

This is a 2 as there is no real challenge to the game, it is fun with family, kids, the hard songs can be gained easily with someone who isn't tone deaf hehe

There are a couple of time consuming ones, but the game will most prolly take you a week to platinum doing it leisurely.

*EDIT*

What nutter gave this a 10??? LOL

Edited by ArkonRhys

• 4 months later...

I'd rate this 2, because it might be a bit tricky to do the few "difficult" challenges if you're tone-deaf. But even the songs that you're required to do have a lot of "talky" sections and extended notes that are free points to anyone who knows what they're doing. And since you only need about 75% of the possible points (4*) on the "Sing on Hard" trophies, they aren't nearly as taxing as the challenges in some other music games.

I'd suggest alternating between I Wonder (1:19) and Cruella De Vil (1:27) while grinding your way to 150 songs played, just so you don't gain a violent hatred towards Sleeping Beauty. (Cruella's actually got an 18-second "instrumental" in the middle, so it's probably the song with the least amount of actual gameplay content in it.)

• 2 weeks later...

2. Will plat when I get a 2nd mic, but I've done everything else.

Like others have said, it's not that difficult to 4 star the Lion King songs - use the 2nd player on easy and switch to get some free points - and I have a terrible voice.

For Battlestar (2nd player on easy trick doesn't work) I sang the Winnie the Pooh song. Might just be my voice, but that song seemed easier than others (plus I was familiar with it).