Need help for Battlestar!!!

Hi Guys,

I need help to get this trophy. I can't come near 4 stars on hard and the trick with the 2nd mic on easy does not seem to work for this trophy. (I did got the 2 other hard trophies that way)

Cranking up the volume from my tv gives me feedback.do you guys have any tips for me?

Is there a website which has these songs? maybe I can get that to work?

After trying many youtube videos of the actual disney clips I finally found an super easy way to get battle star

You have got to pick Toy Story "You've got a friend in me" and then use this youtube video of a guy who gets 5 stars on hard

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6nk8nzuhxSQ]Happy Birthday TheGameGuy! Disney Sing It Family Hits - You've Got a Friend in Me 5 Stars Hard - YouTube[/ame]

The funny thing is I got a even higher score than himself using his voice!

I just set up (bad sounding) boxes from my laptop and hold the microphone in front of one box. Also it is not hard to time. I only needed 4 tries to succeed 3 times:D:D

Platinum here I come

And youtube guy, THANK YOU!!!

For me this didn't work, even after syncing your mic/tv in options menu.

Tried numerous times and i couldn't get past 400K.

I've read somewhere that Bibi-Di-Bob-A-Dee-Boo was a perfect song bc half the song is talking and talking is easy even on hard. The first trie i had 680K.

I've set up a 8 player competition and start trying. I noticed that when you get all 3 bonusses in the song you have no trouble getting past 800K.

I've got the trophy after about 7 tries, without singing just humming in the mic.

Just concentrate on the bonus parts and thats about it...

This trophy really isn't that hard, and the other two hard trophies are easy with 2 mics.

Actually, i have more trouble getting past the tutorial section then these trophies lol...

Edited by GMV-EHV