trophies glitched?

haha99

yes i did collect 10 melons it actually pop up saying that i have collected 10 melons and no trophy btw i think the trophies started to glitch when after i beat the anaconda in level 4 and the trophy for that level didnt pop up but for some reason after i beat level 5 and i got the trophy so after i completed level 5 and moved on until i finished level 9 and realise that i didnt received any trophy. Well now i got plat from making a new save slot and start everything again.

• 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 5 weeks later...
I don't seem to be able to unlock the Shoveling trophy, despite digging up all the bones.

Finally got it! I just went through all the digging spots again and it popped up on Chapter 7. Quite random really, as I'd definitely picked up that bone before - although I perhaps forgot the one before it between autosaves or something?

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Does anyone else have the problem with getting the feather in level 10? It is apparently behind the picture frame, which I have played through three times destroying it before, during and after the dog fight? any help on this on as it's the last one I need.