Level 11 battle **Spoiler alert**

I am at the final battle for chapter 11, i only played it once, and got to the Blimp part where you have to shoot the engines...how do you beat that part, any tips or tricks? I only got one side of engines done, then all those mines killed me. :confused:

Edited by DallasCowboys101
NM Beat this level....

• 6 months later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Ive found that cutting just under the front of the blimp swings you around for good and easy shoots at the blimps backside. I didnt really have any problems with the mines once I stated to hold circle to slow the plane down enough to just fly alongside the blimp and take out everything. Had to make a few passes for this to work on the backside, but I ran through the front side on just two flybys

• 1 year later...
  • 1 month later...
I just held down circle so your plane goes really slow so you can shoot the mines before they get to you.

I found the blimp to be the easiest part. Other than running into the actual blimp, I didn't even get into the mine field. I just boosted to the rear of the blimp and shot out the tail. After that, I just went up each side of the blimp holding both O and X at the same time to go slow and show up all the engines.

• 1 year later...
..once I stated to hold circle to slow the plane down enough to just fly alongside the blimp and take out everything.

Yes, this is the way to do it. If you don't miss those targets, like all the time, you can basically just hold both the o (slow down) and x (shoot) at the same time and just attack the targets. You don't really even have to shoot the mines if you don't have to, just avoid hitting the mines and/or the zeppelin itself. There's a certain "time limit" but you still have time to do 3-4 "circles" around the zeppelin. Take your time pressing circle and focus on the targets (not the mines).

Edited by Cobretti