this game worth getting or renting instead?

link15

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I would say definitely a rental. Its really short and you can get everything in one playthrough. Also, it really has no replay value at all. I think the platinum would take about 4-6 hrs playing straight through. Check the xbox360 site, they have an excellent trophy guide and hidden item locations...

By the way, it takes 2 controllers right?

BTW, I did use two controllers for the one of the trophies, but you may be able to start with one. Then switch and start the 2nd player and then switch back, but I can't confirm it...

• 2 weeks later...
I would say definitely a rental. Its really short and you can get everything in one playthrough. Also, it really has no replay value at all. I think the platinum would take about 4-6 hrs playing straight through. Check the xbox360 site, they have an excellent trophy guide and hidden item locations...

BTW, I did use two controllers for the one of the trophies, but you may be able to start with one. Then switch and start the 2nd player and then switch back, but I can't confirm it...

yeah i think you can do that

By the way, it takes 2 controllers right?

It is possible to get this with only one controller. You're supposed to have a second controller to get the co-op trophy. However, you can get away with reassigning your first controller to the second slot and enter the co-op. Then reassign back to the first slot and you're good to go. This does make doing the co-op trophy a little harder though.

• 3 months later...

Spoken like a true trophy whore ;-) Im not judging

As far as personal enjoyment, I agree... I would probably not play this anymore after my 8 hr plat

BUT

it is a keeper if you're the type to play these boardgames anyway

For me, a girlfriend comes to mind, or a child.

I still hang on to buzz just in case.

So keep it in mind... Not much of a game by yourself. Its kinda like a wii, only fun with others.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
I'd only buy this if you have a young child around that can play this over and over again. Most likely you will play this game and be done with it. And as you've probably gathered, it does not take that long to complete this game.

I agree with this because after you get your platinum there isnt much replay value at all definately rent it and it will only take around 6 hours max to plat. Buy it if you enjoy it a lot after playing it?

I'd only buy this if you have a young child around that can play this over and over again. Most likely you will play this game and be done with it. And as you've probably gathered, it does not take that long to complete this game.

thats what I did.

my 4yr old son is going to flip out when he sees it.

He is starting to play video games. :applause:

He got A2A Towed in warhawk & I laughed.

His response was, " *sigh* Im a noob dad " :D :D :D

Also, he calls me out for purchasing hannah montana when we go to gamestop.... like to the whole store.. as in he walks up to ppl and tells them.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...