Easy trophy rant

Crealkllr

I just got my plat but i am so angry at this game.

First, its a disney game so its supposed to be easy, but some of this stuff is way to complicated for kids. The flying controls are something even i had a hard time with, not to mention the dogs you kill. Did they not notice that your shooting dogs to protect a chubby kid on a garden hose?

Second, the trophies are pretty confusing. Things like the kite badge, where there is a hidden kite activity (one which i went the right way at first, then went back and progressed the story) and the digging badge (where in the cave there was two bones next to each other). These were hard, but thats not what i am angry about

The guides (both trophy and collectable guides) are completely confusing. Things like pictures of collectable locations and more explanation in the guide would make this game so much easier. For a game that is supposed to be a 2 star, i voted this a 4. The game wasnt hard, but with horrible controls and a guide that actually made it harder to play, i am happy i never see this game again.

let me also add that the definition of "missable trophy" means you have to redo the whole story to that point in order to get it again. the kite activity was a pain but its not missable. Just like the digging trophy, and pretty much every single other trophy. WIth level select, you can get it all.

I am hopeful none of you have to torture yourself like i did, since i rented it (did it in about 4 hours). If anyone has problems, i will do my best to take pictures of the locations, describe what your looking for, etc.

• 3 weeks later...

You gripe about mislabeling just what a missable trophy is (and I agree with your definition) but your logic for rating the platinum DIFFICULTY is silly.

Three words after you say you voted a 4 you explicitly say it isn't hard. It is a 4 hour platinum. (And no, time does not and should not factor in to the rating). Yes it is a Disney game, yes it is for kids, but how many Disney-movie-age kids do you know that give a darn about trophies?

Last - your rating should in no way be based on the trophy guide/road map. Be glad someone took the time to write them at all! If you thought it made the game harder, DON'T USE IT! If you don't like the guide/road map/pics etc, write you're own! Submit new pics, submit edits to his guide!

Perhaps it is simply because I am a military man and this is how we do things but it seems like common sense to me... Don't waste peoples time and file a complaint WITHOUT OFFERING A SOLUTION! Otherwise what you are doing is generally termed as whining, aka b!tching. For no reason.

:o_O: