How to chapter select?

Shanehi185

I played this game before in high chaos and am just now coming back to finish and want to chapter select and get all the misc trophies before I do a no kill run. My save says "the end" and when I select it I just watch the last cut scene then credits and back to the main menu so the game is finished but when I go to chapter select it just shows the first level and there is a lock on it. I can look at my stats and see how many kills and things I have but can't replay it or go to any other missions. Has to be something simple I'm overlooking, anyone know what it may be?

The game has an odd save system where it keeps a separate save for each mission and multiple ones throughout the game as well as manual saves and settings.

I'm assuming that you've deleted the individual mission saves which would be why the only option you have is to start a fresh game over from the first mission.

The game has an odd save system where it keeps a separate save for each mission and multiple ones throughout the game as well as manual saves and settings.

I'm assuming that you've deleted the individual mission saves which would be why the only option you have is to start a fresh game over from the first mission.

This^

Dishonored's save system works exactly the same way that Bioshock Infinite's does, which means you can't afford to delete any of your saves else you will end up shooting yourself in the foot (metaphorically speaking) and won't be able to use Chapter Select. Chapter Select is available once you finish the 1st Chapter (not the Prologue) and is accessed via its own menu which is clearly labelled.

I must have done something with it before I guess, just have the single end game save on the system and online storage both. I'll just do a stealth run and try to pick up as many runes as I can and then chapter select for the kill trophies. Probably have to do another partial playthrough to though since I still need all granny rags side missions and can't without killing I don't beleive. I'll make a save at chapter 3 so I can just start there and will run through to chapter 7 for granny's last mission and should be able to get the misc stuff I missed during that run. Thanks guys.

Edited by Shanehi185