Harm's way trophy

dane83

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
I used the method at the party by possessing guests and walking them into the wall of light. I was playing without the patch so I'm not sure if it made a difference.

It is still possible to get it this way by deleting the game data and the patch, reinstall the game and play without the patch. The only bad thing is you have to start a new game and get to Lady Boyle chapter with enough runes to buy possession lvl2, otherwise the game without patch will not recognize the old saves. I had to do my stealth run anyway so i tried that and get the trophy in 5 min; i had trouble with the method described in the guide, i think the timing was really bad for me.

• 2 years later...

this is an old post but seriously this trophy did my head in, took me almost 3 hours of trying to get the timing right for the shooting it was just so hit and miss they would never fire at the time i froze, and then sometimes when i got it right the bullets would disappear...had the definitive version but this trophy has put my off any of the DLC sadly, got the plat and now im done with this game

• 1 year later...