Dishonored Definitive Edition rated in Brazil

vava

Ohh c'mon, they should have spent their time actually making Dishonored 2, than. I won't buy any remake, HD edition or anything like that anymore (unless it is FF XII. That I would buy day 1). I won't support this practice, as they should focus on new games instead.

They are making Dishonored 2, this is being made by another studio like most remasters are.

Also, are you not contradicting yourself by saying that you won't buy another remaster and support the practice except one you want in FF XII? I'm sure there's people saying that they won't buy another remaster unless it's Dishonored.

Like all remasters, buy the ones you want and don't buy the ones you don't want. Simple stuff really.

Dishonored really deserves this though, it was graphically ahead of it's time and certainly the PS3 version has suffered for it.

How was Dishonored's graphics ahead of it's time? It had a fairy unique and good watercolour style art scheme but it was always a bit low on the graphics side of things.

How was Dishonored's graphics ahead of it's time? It had a fairy unique and good watercolour style art scheme but it was always a bit low on the graphics side of things.

This^

Whilst this does look better on PC, the differences aren't great:

[ame]

[/ame] Edited by Terminator
Rephrased.

They are making Dishonored 2, this is being made by another studio like most remasters are.

Also, are you not contradicting yourself by saying that you won't buy another remaster and support the practice except one you want in FF XII? I'm sure there's people saying that they won't buy another remaster unless it's Dishonored.

Like all remasters, buy the ones you want and don't buy the ones you don't want. Simple stuff really.

Yep, I know I am contradicting myself :whistle: but what can I do if that one is one of my favourite games of all times? :o

However since a sequel is already in development (I did not know that), I suppose I should not bash this one :p I was a bit angry at the time I wrote that aaaand.. you know what happens :o

Yep, I know I am contradicting myself :whistle: but what can I do if that one is one of my favourite games of all times? :o

However since a sequel is already in development (I did not know that), I suppose I should not bash this one :p I was a bit angry at the time I wrote that aaaand.. you know what happens :o

I understand fully. I hope you get your FFXII remaster. I'd love for it to be remade. Personally, I'd love to see an Uncharted remaster along with a Demon's Souls one.

That's the thing that I find odd with the reaction to these remasters. If a company is making one, they feel there's demand. If people buy them that's money for the studio to continue the franchise.

I just look to see what's being remaster and I buy what I want and don't buy what I don't want, but I never get annoyed by them. I understand many won't care about this remaster, but somebody must want it for Bethesda to remaster it and who are we to deny those people the game?

I probably won't buy this remaster, but more power to those that do. I hope they enjoy it. :)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...