I didn't reclaim my gear and haven't picked up a sword...

Zubrski

I now need to knock down a wooden wall in the sewers with no one to subdue (edit:for a sword) around, how fucked am I?

(Edit: realised I could use survivors bodies as projectiles)

Edited by Zubrski
Solution to problem

I now need to knock down a wooden wall in the sewers with no one to subdue around, how fucked am I?

Extremely. If you don't have a save available from the start of the Chapter then you will have to restart it from it scratch via Chapter Select, if this is your Ghost run then you'll have to start a new game from the beginning :(.

Extremely. If you don't have a save available from the start of the Chapter then you will have to restart it from it scratch via Chapter Select, if this is your Ghost run then you'll have to start a new game from the beginning :(.

From what i remember the game saves the start of the mission, not as a autosave so you can start that one (i did sometimes, and got all trophies). So the damage is reduced but you will need to start over...

I was doing a no kills, no alerts, mainly flesh and steel run. I got it sorted by subduing a random survivor and throwing him through the wood whilst unconscious, took a few attempts so as not to kill him, but I got it done.

• 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...