Looks promising

GodkingLeonidas

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...

I also somehow lost myself somewhere on the Internet and soon found myself from Bethesda's sites so I checked this out and then watched some videos and stuff... Looks pretty cool, I think environment will be interesting and never seen that kind of graphics before (I'm not meaning they are the best graphics available but different compared to the games I usually play). I'm hoping the story will be great and there is a lot to play, I've never played any Arkane's games but this could be the first one.

I also somehow lost myself somewhere on the Internet and soon found myself from Bethesda's sites so I checked this out and then watched some videos and stuff... Looks pretty cool, I think environment will be interesting and never seen that kind of graphics before (I'm not meaning they are the best graphics available but different compared to the games I usually play). I'm hoping the story will be great and there is a lot to play, I've never played any Arkane's games but this could be the first one.

Dishonored's graphics have a bioshock 2 feel to them.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
Didnt Bethesda make Skyrim? If so I might just preorder this for xbox, because Dawnguard missing from the PS3 version because they "cant make it work" is bullshit. I truly dont want that to happen if any DLC comes out for this promising game.

Skyrims issues are of no relevance to Dishonored. It's being made by a completely different company then Skyrim and on a different engine. Bethesda's role in this game doesn't extend much beyond marketing and distribution.