Sake - Last Item for Item Roadshoad

I'm having some serious problems trying to find this last item. Everytime I jump into a low-level item that already has about 10 levels added to it, the bonus gauge starts showing rank 36+ items in LoC.

Is there anyway I can buy this item from the item shop or the specialty item shop by putting the tower on a certain map?

Is this item only found in LoC?

I have been told that I could get this in X1-1 but i have no idea how to raise the bonus gauge from 1 to 9 in that short amount of time and especially on that map.

Is it possible that someone could give the item to me via the senate bribes? I would be eternally grateful.

w00t!! Finally Platinum'd! For anyone who is having the same trouble as me here are some helpful hints to get it.

First i got myself a regular Hunting Cap.

At level 6 I noticed that my bonus gauge was filling up with lvl 30 items and lvl 37 items. I figured this was a better place then ever to use my Onyo Monk's Bonus Gauge ability until it showed up. After 25 tried it finally showed up.

Lastly here is something that i didnt know. Because Sake showed up at the 7th spot and i only had one enemy left on the map and needed to raise the gauge, here is how to raise it by yourself. All you need is a high level thief who can create boxes.

Once you have a thief who can create boxes and use other characters to do chain attacks to raise the gauge.

Worked for me and now i'm finally done with this game after 139 hours and nearly a year and a half worth of playing.