Jp dlc

I don't know if someone will agree with me, but there are so many characters in game and dlc, that I don't know who to use in battle, lol.

To be honest i find my self choosing the team according to what am playing in like in Chara world i prefer classes with wide Aoe to finish up the map faster like magic/bigbang user's , i have a feeling am gonna have the same experience as u once i start the LoC but even so Disgaea 4 character got down sized since Disgaea 3 if u played it , but i like it in D4 better not that i didn't like the extra char's in D3 they were interesting too.

I don't know if someone will agree with me, but there are so many characters in game and dlc, that I don't know who to use in battle, lol.

Well there are a few who do very good things but many of the skills and ewvilties can be taught to anyone, so really its user's choice. Masked Heroes/Mothmen and armored knights are great classes to play with for running and throwing. Androids obviously have great starting stats.

The biggest thing to look at is primary evilties, as those are unique. Find the best damage output combinations of evilties. Next up is skills only certain characters can use liek story ones. Desco has great ranged AOE attacks.

Really its up to you. Anyone can be turned into a god with enough preperation through Chara world and properly setup items. :D

Well there are a few who do very good things but many of the skills and ewvilties can be taught to anyone, so really its user's choice. Masked Heroes/Mothmen and armored knights are great classes to play with for running and throwing. Androids obviously have great starting stats.

The biggest thing to look at is primary evilties, as those are unique. Find the best damage output combinations of evilties. Next up is skills only certain characters can use liek story ones. Desco has great ranged AOE attacks.

Really its up to you. Anyone can be turned into a god with enough preperation through Chara world and properly setup items. :D

Yeah, in my case, after the post game I'm not even using the story characters anymore. Only Desco and Val. The extra characters took the place of the protagonists, lol.

As much as I was looking forward to getting HD versions of Adell, Rozalin, and Priere I may not have anything left to do in the game by the time it comes out. I got so much out of the disgaea 3 dlc, but I've progressed through 4 a lot faster.

This is the situation I'm in. I didn't get a PS3 until a year after Disgaea 3 came out, so I was able to get the complete download content package and enjoy it with the game. But now, I will probably be done with the game before November, and I just won't have the desire to buy any extra characters when the only thing I'll really be able to do is level them up without anything else to shoot for. Too bad, I would have definitely liked to have Prier, Pleinair, and others on my team again.

But now, I will probably be done with the game before November, and I just won't have the desire to buy any extra characters when the only thing I'll really be able to do is level them up without anything else to shoot for. Too bad, I would have definitely liked to have Prier, Pleinair, and others on my team again.

i know were all trophy hunters here and all lol ;p but am more intrested in the DLC story just to lmao about it xD i really liked how the story went and tbh using the japanese voice track is sooooo much cooler lol hope u all give it a try ;d "Sopete waga arge no tamene <3"

and u can just use the new characters u got with the new content of the game so u dont get bored.

i think we all got used to the game mechanism since more ppl are used to it since D3 and we got less suprisies with an improved system , so no wonder the game isnt taking as much time as D3.