Fastest trophies.

Got my game Friday morning and just started it up. Thought I would go ahead and share with you all the four trophies I have already obtained within one hours time of gameplay.

This is Disgaea 4!

Watch the opening Anime.

This one explains itself, just watch the opening anime scene until you get to the menu screen.

Collateral Damage

Defeat an ally character.

During the first training session just summon one of your allies, and use all of your other characters to pummel them. The trophy is yours.

Possible alternate method: Throwing one of your starting Prinny members.

Viva Sprites!

Fight five battles with the 'Classic' display option.

Go into the game settings, either at the main menu, or in the game by hitting the triangle button. Go down to Character Sprites and choose Classic. Fight the first 5 battles, 4 Training and 1 after the training and this trophy is yours.

Success Comes From Failure

Get a Game Over from having your party get defeated.

Just as it says, get a game over. Easy way is to just use your 2 main characters for your training so they are the only ones that level. Then go into the first non-training battle after getting your Viva Sprites! trophy and have all of your allies die. Then go ahead and set one main character out and let them get pummeled, they will counter so you will want to go into another battle afterwards. Go into the second battle that is non-training and it will have Geo Panels and Geo Blocks.

1. Set one character up to move towards the top left Geo Block and then bring the other out to grab the bottom right Geo Block.

2. Throw the bottom right Geo Block onto the panels and then set your character up next to it on the Geo Panels, but also next to the non-geo ones.

3. Keep moving your other character towards the top left block and throw it onto the panels as well.

4. You should now have atleast 2 enemies on the outside of the panels, destroy either block and watch your characters take massive damage.

5. End your turn and hopefully the two enemies will now finish you off.

Update:

Went ahead and edited the footage of me completing this trophy as it was part of the guide I am making for the game. The video footage is not complete as it does not have my voice over work done yet, but that's just so I could upload it and post it here to assist you guys incase my description was not easy to follow.

[ame=

]
[/ame]

And there you guys have it, the 4 fastest trophies in the game and you can obtain them within an hour. The next one I would assume would be to capture an enemy by throwing them onto the base panel, but I can't seem to get my base panel to connect to the HQ. I'll let you guys know more when I figure more ways out.

Grabbed a post from another member to add to this list:

I'm only in Chapter 2, but other than the first easy 4 trophies listed in another thread, I found a method to get 4 more in Chapter 2, relatively easy. Please mention my name if you use these in a future guide! :)

-Throw enemy in base. Still not 100% confirmed, but by the time you unlock item world, in court will be option for 'disipline room' pass the bill & place the evil symbol on the map with the level you want to throw the enemy in. I used 1-3 with the cats. Throw the cat closest to you in, and Ping!

-Now win that battle & go to the map & by the hospital a new demon is standing there, go to 'educate' then pick any dicipline. There's a trophy to dicipline 100 times, so check out this fast way: go to 1-1 & throw prinnies for a quick win, then leave, go dicipline 3 times, go back to 1-1 repeat!

You get 3 dicipline for winning that 1-1 battle! Ping@ 100. Should only take 10-20 mins!

next two...

-Bribe 50 times. You do NOT need to pass the bill, & ANY bribe that's 'interested' or 'slightly interested' will count on ANY senator that is not 'Love' status! So here's the short cut: buy items & armour less than 100hl to fill your item list, save game, go to pass a bill that's 50% or better chance you will win, now pick EVERY senator that is not 'Love' & give them anything that is 'interested' or 'slightly interested' pass the bill or fail & go to map, buy items again, repeat. Should only take 10-20 mins also! Ping!

-Clear 30 levels of Item World: pick ABC or Mint gum, do 10 levels, leave to base when it asks you, heal, save, go to a different ABC or Mint gum, repeat & Ping!

-A 5th one I just found is reincarnation. You'll need 200mana to pass it, so just buy mana potions, go to 1-1 use it on 1 character, & have the rest of the party use them on that character, win, go to shop, buy more, repeat till that character has 200hl, save game, call senate, reincarnate, Ping! Now load that save!

Edited by CorpusDelecti

Can you just throw a prinny?

Didn't actually try that myself, worth a shot though is it not? Be sure to let me know if it works :D

Oh and actually, you don't have to use all of your other characters, your main one should do just fine against one of your "trainees".

Edited by CorpusDelecti

I'm just imagining playing the game right now~

"Collect all items" and "Get all pirate ship parts" is going to be fun ~_~

Don't forget "Defeat Pringer X in the Land of Carnage" :p Of course, I still need figure out how to get into there yet. Too busy playing the game to look stuff up XD

Collecting all items has some leeway, btw. Grade (Common, Rare, Legendary) doesn't matter.

That shouldn't take quite as long as getting to level 9,999 or item level 300 lol.

Ignorance is bliss, lol.

Once you dupe enough Statisticians and get to the Land of Carnage (for more base experience from the stronger monsters), getting a character to level 9999 is a matter of a few battles. Item Level 300 can be a bit of a pain, as it can take a lot of Gency exits and resets if you don't find enough good mystery rooms or Level Spheres, but it's more than do-able.

The getting at least one of EVERY item, which includes steal-only items from some rarer pirates, will take a long time I reckon. It also entails going through every Rank 39 weapon/equipment to get the Rank 40 successors. Getting all the pirate ship parts will be a doozy as well, just because there are so many to get and there is so little information on how to get each piece. Still, having to go through the Item World so many times for the Rank 40 weapons should give most people enough time to find all the pirates (each group drops a unique Pirate Ship part upon defeat) so it could be worse I suppose.

Best of luck to everyone going for that Platinum. :)

No one has mentioned finishing all of the X-dimension maps? :p I suppose with a thorough guide that wouldn't be too bad, but some of them you will need very specific set ups for. I have all of them unlocked now, and just before I went into one and I saw a bunch of mushrooms spread far out on invincibility panels with +1 attack, completely surrounded by absolute area. I looked at it for a little while and thought to myself, "What the..." and slowly backed away :D

I'm at about 80% of those done. I just need to tweak some skills and setups and I'll probably nail them, but... I've just been dicking around in Item World.

I spent the past day and a half collecting Pirate Ship parts and I'm only at like 60% >_> There's a ton of those to collect...

I also spent some time playing around with the user slayer weapons and pretty much decided that they're not worth using unless you want to invest a ton of time per weapon (they power up VERY slowly). Considering how rare those damn things are they're pretty impractical...