XboxAchievements Got a news tip? tips@ps3t.org
Username
Password

Go Back   PlaystationTrophies.org > > > >

View Poll Results: Rate the trophy difficulty...
1 - Very Easy 2 3.33%
2 0 0%
3 1 1.67%
4 1 1.67%
5 0 0%
6 8 13.33%
7 10 16.67%
8 14 23.33%
9 8 13.33%
10 - Very Hard 16 26.67%
Voters: 60. You may not vote on this poll

Old 10-28-2011, 06:05 PM   #21
leviathan1101

I voted 8 simply because of the trouble I had finding X-demension tickets, and all the soft resetting I had to do for slayer weapons.
Old 11-02-2011, 02:47 AM   #22
stgermain
Guide Team

Awards Showcase Community Gaming Event Platinum   THL Season 6 Champions - Trophy Poppin' Daddies   THL Season 6 - Olsen's Secret List   Killzone: Mercenary Game Night Award   THL Season 5 - Cross-site Competition Champions   THL Season 4 - Big Ol' Pile of Platinums   Bronzer Than Nothing   PS3T's 5th Birthday Game Night Series   5,000 Posts   Silver Road Map Submitter   Jack of All Trades   Silver Trophy Guide Submitter
Total Awards: 21 (more» ...)

I have the platinum and I gave this game a 7, dood. This game does not test your twitch skills, but it will test your patience and your knowledge of the game mechanics. This game is slightly easier than Disgaea 3, but a bit more time consuming.

Thanks to ESYLD for the avatar/signature.

stgermain is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2011, 05:37 AM   #23
Arturia

Send a message via Skype™ to Arturia

Awards Showcase 5,000 Posts   THL Season 5 - Cross-site Competition Champions   THL Season 4 - Big Ol' Pile of Platinums   PS3T's 5th Birthday Game Night Series   Bronze Trophy Guide Submitter   THL Season 2 MVP   THL Season 2 - Top 20 Individuals   Maximum Clubs Top 5   Community Gaming Event Bronze
Total Awards: 9 (more» ...)

Gave it a 7. Everyone already mention everything already so I'll sum it down to patience and luck especially towards the end with the pirates and slayer/fun weapons.

Sig & Avatar done by RED_REBEL44

Arturia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2011, 04:29 PM   #24
RappappaR

Only got a few more things to get to get my platinum. Giving this a 7 just because of the dupe glitch and the maxed out pirates making it so much easier. Without both of these it would be an 8. You'll likely spend more time resetting the game than you will playing it to get your plat.
Old 12-12-2011, 06:49 PM   #25
Valerno

Awards Showcase Maximum Clubs Top 5
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)

just platinumed D4 yesterday and am gonna give it an 8 simply because my luck was horrible either was it for slayer weapons or pirate ship showing up, i played almost 500 hr and i really enjoyed this amazing game to its limits i only played this much cause i wanted to make all my charecters reach 300% Apt and all of them equiped with R40 weapons & Trap's ;'D
Valerno is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2011, 10:40 PM   #26
Krzywy_87

Awards Showcase THL Season 6 - Olsen's Secret List   Maximum Clubs Top 5
Total Awards: 2 (more» ...)
Default 7

Finnaly I finish this game and I can vote now. So this game is not difficuld at all but time !! Woow 180h without reload ... the worst trophy for me was Special Stalker shit this take a lot of time , for me 50h for stupid 12 skill from Old Combat Masters I have so unluck with this I pass Chara World 1000 times to finnaly got this 12 skills... this was a nightmare and only for combat masters I give this game 7 the rest was not so bad so good luck all.

Krzywy_87 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2012, 11:17 PM   #27
Kyoko_N

Awards Showcase THL Season 6 - Olsen's Secret List   Community Gaming Event Bronze   Maximum Clubs Top 5
Total Awards: 3 (more» ...)

After 139 hours i finally got the Platinum...
i will gave the game a solid 8 TBH
Those Ship Parts were a pain of reloads thou

Disgaea 3!!! Here i come!!!
Old 01-18-2012, 02:17 AM   #28
Mark_Elliott

I have not voted yet and wont until im done as per the rules but this game absolutely makes you insane.

My advice to anyone who has not started it is this.. DONT im currently 315 hours in with 84% trophies and im absoluting hating it. Disgaea 3 was so much better in so many ways than this and the online stuff is both pointless and rubbish.

If like me you make the mistake of starting this then absolutely do not patch it..... DO NOT PATCH!!!! Just play it offline and use the dupe glitch for your innocents and items otherwise get ready for a nice 500 - 1000 hours of grind tastic action.

Also follow Metal_jaws roadmap but before you do read all the comments afterwards as some things can still go missed, he is a top bloke though and will answer any of your concerns or questions, he has saved my life quite frankly lol lol

Right now this game even with the dupe glitch is a solid 9, the reason is because so much of it is dependant on luck, luck to what items you find but more so what pirates appear at what times, getting to the LOC in this game is beyond awfull, ive still only seen the meowkin pirates twice in 315 hours of play....... Awfull idea NIS

If the game was hard but with skill you could best it then it would be so much lower and time taken is not a reason to grade a game 9 or 10, but LUCK on the other hand is pure random chance and that is totally different and is a serious reason to cast your vote high (but only once you have the platty folks, no cheating) Some days i can spend doing stuff that in the end was totally pointless because the game decides i cannot have the item i was after, how crap is that?????

If you like this type of game then obviously go for it, i thought i did until i played this one, loved 3,2,1 and the handheld versions of the first 2 but maybe this is just one grind too many.

Good luck to you all...... Sincerely, you will need it!
Mark_Elliott is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2012, 01:33 AM   #29
Tsunami

Just got the plat after 242 hours. Didn't use the shop glitch as I enjoyed the game and I honestly didn't even notice the nerf on the puppy paw stick. Worked just as badly as it did in 3. Gave it a 6 as nothing is too difficult, just really long (And length doesn't equal difficulty). There was a part in the main story that I actually got killed (Never happened in 3, and is the reason this gets a slightly high 6 instead of an average 5) so had to go power level a little, but that was at the very end of the story and only on one level.

I do not comprehend...
Tsunami is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2012, 04:02 AM   #30
chardxd

Gave it a 7. My game time: 124h including non-trophy related stuff (I'm confident I can plat this game around 100h if I just trophy hunted).

9 MV Barefoot X, Rosenqueen dupe, no "strategy" trophy except the explode prinny thing but that's a no brainer to do (Etna's stage and 1-1 made it easy, user created maps are also there for those who can't pull it off there) made me rate this game a bit lower than Disgaea 3. But this game is more tedious. Intelligence Director, Items Roadshow, Special Stalker, Pimp My Ship are some of the trophies that, if you didn't multitasked, will consume your precious time for the sake of that one trophy. There are trophies like Evildoer of the Year & Timid Timmy (not sure) that might come naturally if you're a Disgaea veteran but those can be "grinded".
chardxd is offline   Reply With Quote