Commando pirates?

I would like to ask about what would be an easier way to find them; Would be better to look for them as soon as is posible to appear ( floor 51-59) or look for them in the last ten floors ( 91-99), i ask this because they are the only pirates i have´nt fought, and i have already find the meowkins 3 times but no commando pirates (currently trying to find them in 91-99 floors).

I would like to ask about what would be an easier way to find them; Would be better to look for them as soon as is posible to appear ( floor 51-59) or look for them in the last ten floors ( 91-99), i ask this because they are the only pirates i have´nt fought, and i have already find the meowkins 3 times but no commando pirates (currently trying to find them in 91-99 floors).

They can appear anytime after the requirement is met, but doing so right at the qualifying floor does narrow the number of possible pirates that could show. For the best odds, do it at 51-59.

Then again, its all odds and probablities so it can happen anytime. Its the curse of the RNG. In that case, do it whereever you can stand reloading that much. At least on 91-99 you can alos be looking for things to steal...

You will do countless more runs of teh IW to the bottom, so you could just backshelf for now as well and focus on other things. You will need to run every rank 39 down to get all of the 40's and may run into them there...

• 2 weeks later...

Finally found them, and it seems i found the reasons why they are so difficult to find.

I was looking for info in the web about find them, and in 2 different sites ( one was gamefaqs forums) i read post of players that found them while taking the oposite gate of the path once. In others words, if your are going innocent path take one item gates, and then again go full innocent gates.

Not sure if it really triggers their appearance in the IW, but it worked for me; I was looking for the in a leather glove 51-59 for about 2-3 hrs. after i read this info, i inmediatly tried it. At level 55 i took the item gate (was in innocent path) and then all other innocent gates, i was getting a bit frustated because i wasnt seeing any single pirates, not even those annoying food stand pirates, i was waiting just 1 turn and then move on, i continued to go througt the IW, no single pirates appear until floor 84, thats right over 30 floors without pirates, but guess what, the fist pirates that appeared, were them.

So as i said before, i dont not if thats necessary to find them, but that worked for me. I think is worth to try for all the players that are still looking for them.

And just for those who dont know how is conformed the pirates, Its a crew of Battle Suits.

Edited by Tenoch