Big Bang key to all classes leveling?

Simple question: Should I have every character I plan to use seriously absorb a lvl 1 melee guy with Big Bang? Leveling up to 150-200 with Honour Students Club is quite ok but after that it becomes a grind and only my melee guy and thief with Big Bang get to higher levels required to get through all the extra chapters, HoO etc. Mao too with his Slayer's Descent.

I really do need shooters too, masked heroes and gunmen and those unique characters but they don't really grind well at 7-3 or HoO 2 with Armor Piercing as main area attack. Also mages and Raspberyl are miserable with their 2x2 square elemental attack nearly draining them of mp but doing hardly any damage.

Should I just keep creating those brawlers, putting them in Robbers Club to get BB and absorbing one with every usefull character?

Edited by pmm_fin

• 3 months later...

Hmm, you could do that. But keep in mind. Once you reincarnate, you'll lose all the stats you gain from absorbing said character.

It is indeed easy to level up a character with the Big Bang skill. But IMO, it's faster with a decent leveled Witch/Skulll Mage.

- Create a Magic Knight:"You must pass the "Make a Magic Knight" bill in the Classroom Assembly which requires a Level 25 Male/Female Fighter and a Level 25 Skull/Mage"

- Get the Magic Knight to learn Mega- Giga or Omega Fire and upgrade it to 8+ so you can blast enemies in a 3x3 grid (ex. House of Ordeals 4)

- Get the Magic Knight up to it's Tier 4 and level 150, so she can learn the evility 'Echo': "25% chance to use the same special skill"

Now, when you go into battle with your newly acquired Magic Knight, be sure to take a look on the upper left screen (Attack Entry) when you attack:

- Does your Magic Knight pop up 2x? Yes? Hit End Turn and blast them

- No? Hit O/Circle button to cancel or return the Magic Knight back to the blue spawn

If you only want to focus on your main, you can transfer the Omega Fire and Echo skills through Class World or by absorbing the Magic Knight.

It also helps if you have a few Idol Masters on the field with the Evility Happy Song: "EXP gain of allies on map increased by 20%", but keep in mind it requires a Tier 6 Cheer leader on level 800

Hope this helps you out on your leveling road :)

• 2 months later...
Simple question: Should I have every character I plan to use seriously absorb a lvl 1 melee guy with Big Bang? Leveling up to 150-200 with Honour Students Club is quite ok but after that it becomes a grind and only my melee guy and thief with Big Bang get to higher levels required to get through all the extra chapters, HoO etc. Mao too with his Slayer's Descent.

I really do need shooters too, masked heroes and gunmen and those unique characters but they don't really grind well at 7-3 or HoO 2 with Armor Piercing as main area attack. Also mages and Raspberyl are miserable with their 2x2 square elemental attack nearly draining them of mp but doing hardly any damage.

Should I just keep creating those brawlers, putting them in Robbers Club to get BB and absorbing one with every usefull character?

im new to disgaea series, but disgaea 3 made me fall in love with disgaea series :D

---

as a noob, i want to share my gaming experience using absorb..

firstly, i honestly doesn't quite understand about using class world, haven't tried that yet.. so i go with the absorb,

u see, i made a level 1 tier 4 brawler, now i get some mana to learn big bang in the 7-3 for him, then get all my character that i want to get bigbang absorb him, each time one by one :D

thats how i get my grinding powerteam roundup for HoO 4

---

btw raspberryl is freaking strong, i get her law by range evility than upgrade her fire spell to +8/9, she can OHKO that mob, even in the HoO 4 if her equipment is good enough

http://card.psnprofiles.com/1/PLTS712.png

Edited by poltus

• 1 month later...
btw raspberryl is freaking strong, i get her law by range evility than upgrade her fire spell to +8/9, she can OHKO that mob, even in the HoO 4 if her equipment is good enough

Yup, I love to use her too. She has High INT and can MagiChange on the fly. Also, all fire based spells are super effective on the mob in HoO4, hehe.

You can also try MagiChange her into a char and use his or her 3x3 AoE (Area of Effect) spells like ex. Fire/Mega Fire/Giga Fire/Omega Fire or Tera Fire.

Be sure to upgrade the spell to 8+ ;)

Edited by MagixMan