XboxAchievements Got a news tip? tips@ps3t.org
Username
Password
 

Go Back   PlaystationTrophies.org > > > >

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-09-2012, 09:38 AM   #1
furious_banana
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Posts: 135
Default Item level cap under 100?

Im leveling up a low level item to go after LoC pirates when im there.. I was wondering if i ever go in a fortune teller room.. And i beat no item bosses and i take no orb... Is it possible the guy tells me the items luck is bad and it lower the level cap under 100?? Lol just wondering..

Also.. while im here,I know there are a lot of guides for that but i didnt find any clear... rignt now i just got to lvl 9999, i have sh*t weapons and items except for legendary testaments max lvl and chicken hat... I feel lighter now that i have mao (and an other dude) max lvl, but im kinda lost lol... I know now i need good weapons good monsters trapezodrons (or whatever) but.. Where do i start? What should i get first? Any suggestions? Or links to guides or such for that one part? Lol
__________________
furious_banana is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2012, 08:48 PM   #2
Tsunami
 
Tsunami's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: England.
Posts: 570
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by furious_banana View Post
Im leveling up a low level item to go after LoC pirates when im there.. I was wondering if i ever go in a fortune teller room.. And i beat no item bosses and i take no orb... Is it possible the guy tells me the items luck is bad and it lower the level cap under 100?? Lol just wondering..
I assume so, I've done it with a regular item and after 30 floors it was level 27. So if it can happen with them then I imagine it would with legendary items.

Quote:
Originally Posted by furious_banana View Post
Also.. while im here,I know there are a lot of guides for that but i didnt find any clear... rignt now i just got to lvl 9999, i have sh*t weapons and items except for legendary testaments max lvl and chicken hat... I feel lighter now that i have mao (and an other dude) max lvl, but im kinda lost lol... I know now i need good weapons good monsters trapezodrons (or whatever) but.. Where do i start? What should i get first? Any suggestions? Or links to guides or such for that one part? Lol
Trapezohedrons should be the priority as they are usable by all characters and you can just use the PPS to duplicate them. Then I'd go for the fist as Big Bang is key to leveling quickly. I never bothered with the capturing of monsters, failed to see the point. As for where to start, reverse pirating in LoC is a good way to get the rank 39 items, which you then get the rank 40 ones from.
__________________

I do not comprehend...
Tsunami is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2012, 09:42 PM   #3
furious_banana
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Posts: 135
Default

Thanks ill follow your advice then..
One last thing though if i understand, there are rank 40 items inside rank 40 items? Right now i dont even have a rank 39 weapon but if i have go in an illegal ticket it should be rank 40 right? So i could reverse pirate for super weapons?
__________________
furious_banana is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2012, 10:12 PM   #4
Tsunami
 
Tsunami's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: England.
Posts: 570
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by furious_banana View Post
One last thing though if i understand, there are rank 40 items inside rank 40 items?
Nope. To get rank 40 weapons you first need the rank 39 item. Then you need to get to floor 100 on the rank 39 item. Best way to do this is to get to floor 99 in regular realm, gency out and travel to LoC. There you need to get to floor 100 (Don't enter floor 100 in regular realm as it will make all that work completly pointless) and the item god will be holding the rank 40 weapon. Steal it and finish the floor.

I think you can use the illegal tickets to get some rank 39 items when reverse pirating in LoC though.
__________________

I do not comprehend...
Tsunami is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2012, 10:32 PM   #5
furious_banana
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Posts: 135
Default

Ok so i steal using a hand item? Arent the chances of stealing it very low?
And rank 40 item gods in loc dont have rank 40 weapons huh? Lame! Lol
Thanks a bunch by the way youre great help!
__________________

Last edited by furious_banana; 02-09-2012 at 10:33 PM.
furious_banana is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2012, 10:41 PM   #6
Tsunami
 
Tsunami's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: England.
Posts: 570
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by furious_banana View Post
Ok so i steal using a hand item? Arent the chances of stealing it very low?
Urm... Yes. They are none existant unless your character is level 9,999 as that is what level the item god will be. And I think, not 100% sure as it has been awhile now, it's still only about 10% chance. Might be 50% but that could just be in Disgaea 4. I only had one level 9,999 when I got my first rank 40 weapon. I basically had to steal, and if I failed I'd throw my character back into the base, as they would have easily been killed on the enemies turn. Make sure you steal from behind as that gives you the best chances of success.
__________________

I do not comprehend...
Tsunami is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2012, 11:33 PM   #7
furious_banana
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Posts: 135
Default

Alright one of my two lvl9999 is a thief.... Dunno if thatll help, but obe sure thing is you did.. I have no more questions lol thanks a thousand times
__________________
furious_banana is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT. The time now is 02:35 AM.