Item level cap under 100?

Im leveling up a low level item to go after LoC pirates when im there.. I was wondering if i ever go in a fortune teller room.. And i beat no item bosses and i take no orb... Is it possible the guy tells me the items luck is bad and it lower the level cap under 100?? Lol just wondering..

Also.. while im here,I know there are a lot of guides for that but i didnt find any clear... rignt now i just got to lvl 9999, i have sh*t weapons and items except for legendary testaments max lvl and chicken hat... I feel lighter now that i have mao (and an other dude) max lvl, but im kinda lost lol... I know now i need good weapons good monsters trapezodrons (or whatever) but.. Where do i start? What should i get first? Any suggestions? Or links to guides or such for that one part? Lol

Im leveling up a low level item to go after LoC pirates when im there.. I was wondering if i ever go in a fortune teller room.. And i beat no item bosses and i take no orb... Is it possible the guy tells me the items luck is bad and it lower the level cap under 100?? Lol just wondering..

I assume so, I've done it with a regular item and after 30 floors it was level 27. So if it can happen with them then I imagine it would with legendary items.

Also.. while im here,I know there are a lot of guides for that but i didnt find any clear... rignt now i just got to lvl 9999, i have sh*t weapons and items except for legendary testaments max lvl and chicken hat... I feel lighter now that i have mao (and an other dude) max lvl, but im kinda lost lol... I know now i need good weapons good monsters trapezodrons (or whatever) but.. Where do i start? What should i get first? Any suggestions? Or links to guides or such for that one part? Lol

Trapezohedrons should be the priority as they are usable by all characters and you can just use the PPS to duplicate them. Then I'd go for the fist as Big Bang is key to leveling quickly. I never bothered with the capturing of monsters, failed to see the point. As for where to start, reverse pirating in LoC is a good way to get the rank 39 items, which you then get the rank 40 ones from.

One last thing though if i understand, there are rank 40 items inside rank 40 items?

Nope. To get rank 40 weapons you first need the rank 39 item. Then you need to get to floor 100 on the rank 39 item. Best way to do this is to get to floor 99 in regular realm, gency out and travel to LoC. There you need to get to floor 100 (Don't enter floor 100 in regular realm as it will make all that work completly pointless) and the item god will be holding the rank 40 weapon. Steal it and finish the floor.

I think you can use the illegal tickets to get some rank 39 items when reverse pirating in LoC though.

Ok so i steal using a hand item? Arent the chances of stealing it very low?

Urm... Yes. They are none existant unless your character is level 9,999 as that is what level the item god will be. And I think, not 100% sure as it has been awhile now, it's still only about 10% chance. Might be 50% but that could just be in Disgaea 4. I only had one level 9,999 when I got my first rank 40 weapon. I basically had to steal, and if I failed I'd throw my character back into the base, as they would have easily been killed on the enemies turn. Make sure you steal from behind as that gives you the best chances of success.