Cinco De Panelo trophy glitch?

i did what the trophy guide said, therefore, i started a new cycle, went to chapter 3-7, threw the blue block on the red tile, and destroyed the blue block. got a 5 combo, cleared the whole room of these color panels, and the trophy did not pop. i tried around 10 times, with no luck :\ can someone please tell me what im doing wrong? i would really appreciate it

• 5 months later...

Was this ever resolved? I am on 3-7 and have done the same thing and the game shows the 5 colour chain bonus and everything but no trophy.

Edit: I just played the game the day after and I got it. I tried 4-5 times without it popping in the same session (I was also going for the 10+ hours). I think to solve the problem all you need to do is reload the game from the XMB.

Edited by QuantumMercury

• 2 weeks later...

Maybe not much help, if its really bugged for you, I dont know.

But else there are other ways to get this trophie rather easy along the way as you just progress the postgame, to unlock all the pirates trophies.

You can get this trophie easy by just doing item world runs ( you have to do this anyway to hunt pirates)

I got this trophie when i was doing the Item warrior trophie. And i have done the required things many more times since then.

I just run my big bang guy upto the gatekeeper and big bang him and some geoblocks to wait for the second turn/clear gatekeeper to see if any pirates will appear. But once in a while you will accendentely get a 5 combo & clear all blocks and panels, when your big bang manages to hit a geo block that is somehow placed so that it will do the 5 combo clear all stuff thing.

So its not that hard, and trying to specificly do it on 3,7 seems like a waste of time, because you will get it anyway later.