Reverse Pirating Arcadia

first of all i'll like to thank "Light-and-magic" i wouldn't have made it this far without that person :applause:

i'm currently in LoC reverse pirating an arcadia which i duplicated just in case i came across another high level item but the main item i'm looking for is a Legendary Arcadia using my tier 6 Thief who is equip with the "thief skill" and "lucky finger" Evility

this technique i'm using work find for a regular mist to legendary mist heck that same regular mist score me an ultimus which by using the same method i got the legendary ultimus but now since yesterday on and off while back and forth in LoC item world.... i keep getting that stupid Infernal Armor & Pinpoint Barrier

am i wasting my time here? and should i try to go into the item world of Makai Wars or Prinny Suit? they're both Rank 40 items

and one more thing i found and stole from a trader in LoC item world an armor called Propel Vernier (flashing Green) thought it might be important because it's not listed with the other items in the rank item chart (did i strike gold?)

Edited by Rennikz

Arcadia Reverse Pirate Using Flying Nimbus & Tier 6 “Master Thief” with Lucky Finger:

Green Chest Adventure

Run 1. Luciferal Bow “Rank 35”

Run 2. Beam Javelin “Rank 38” & Elixir Rank “38”

Run 3. Cosmos Muscle “Rank 39”

Run 4. Fortissimo “Rank 37” & Pinpoint Barrier “Rank 37”

Run 5. Mushroom Soup “Rank 39” & Pandemonium “Rank 38”

Run 6. Sunrise Sword “Rank 38”

Run 7. Infernal Staff “Rank 38”

Run 8. Infernal Armor “Rank 38” Drake Hunter “Rank 38”

Run 9. Veggie Burger “Rank 39”, Heart Break “Rank 38”, Eternity Spear “Rank 37” & ArcADia “Rank 40” w00t!

Now the fun begins

w00t!

maybe because i went doing other things that i wasn't able to get it yesterday now that i keep at it continueously for nine tries i got what i thought would take hours to get.... now the fun starts ^_^

Edited by Rennikz