Max power

crowman

Don't think I explained myself properly what I'm after is the Max Power trophy, I've got 30/30 cars and all cars are A rated was wondering why I have not had the gold trophy has anyone any ideas why or am I missing a secret car I'm level 23 online.

This trophy seams to have glitch. The guide says it, and it also alert you to keep a saved game safe before you buy your last car.

wtf, I literally have EVERY other trophy... all cars, all upgraded. no trophy. no platinum!

EDIT: I think you have to leave at least 1 car un-upgraded till you buy all of your cars. fk this means have to play through ENTIRE game again wtf...

Edited by simboes

Just got both trophies right now, Showdown Showroom and Max Power.

Bought my last 3 cars first, poped Showdown Showroom, than upgrade all the remaining cars. I didn't see Max Power poping but I got the trophy. Hope this helps anyone.

• 2 weeks later...

hey guys. I've had the same problem. Brought all cars and got Showdown Showroom trophy and then upgraded all cars but no trophy. So started a new career and brought only cars that can be upgraded, once upgraded the Max Power trophy popped. So if you have either trophies then you will have to start a new career unfortunately, can't see any other way around it. IF you have neither trophy, then save enough money to buy all the cars, once brought and the trophy pops, immediately quit to the XMB before it saves, reload and use the money to upgrade. it might be glitched, but IMO with no word of a patch, they've been done to make you play the career twice. could be wrong though lol

• 3 months later...

I thought I had this issue too, but I backed up my save game.

First time I bought the final 3 upgrades (in single player top to bottom) and nothing.

I reset console and reloaded save game, this time I did the upgrades in a different order (bottom to top) and 'ping'

Hope this can help, as I was convinced I wasn't going to get it.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
So buy all cars and leave an upgrade on a car then save game and quit.

Copy to a usb then reload game and upgrade car and hope it pops. If not reload usb game save.

Tried this once online, 6 times offline while logged in and once offline without being logged in. No trophy.

EDIT: After about 15 tries in 4 different occasions over the course of two days the trophy decided to unlock finally.

I think it was completely random but im going to list EVERYTHING i did.

Loaded the game up while logged online, logged onto racenet, no active challenges.

Went to showdown tour and picked very first rampage event you unlock as the last upgrades i was lacking were on Coyote Landraider.

That one is a B-class car, not sure if i had upgraded it before or not, but it was lacking 2 upgrades; power and strength. Bought power first, then strength.

Backed off to main menu immediately upgrading, entered joyride menu and trophy popped.

Even though i really doubt it had anything to do with it, before that upgrade i had played online about 2 hours on public solo everything and hit 200k fans mark. After that, exited game and took backup onto USB flash drive. Entered game, bought the upgrades, no trophy, saved game. Exited game, reloaded game, no trophy. Exited game, backed up save from USB flash drive and then did the above steps.

Edited by DeividHasselhoff

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

yep, this ones got me too, i've played online all weekend to get to level 25 till i had enough money to buy my last upgrades and nothing :mad:

I think i'll just keep trying till something happens for now, i've put to much time into this to miss out, and i don't even like the multiplayer, it's mostly people crashing into each other, there's not much skill involved (if any):think:

Cracked it:dance:

i've tried several times for this one but eventually it poped and this is how:

Firstly i was offline, but i've tried that before and it didn't work, the last car i needed to upgrade was the Belveau Meteor, but i don't think that matters either, every other time i've just stared at the car page waiting for the trophy to pop, but this time as soon as i'd upgraded it i immediately kept pressing circle to back right out to the main menu and ping!:rolleyes: i think thats the key here, but i can only speak for myself, if anyone else has success with this method please let the forum know so other people can benefit.

• 2 months later...

Hi guys, I have here another problem - I am not able to buy all cars and upgrade them even with all earned money from Showdown Tour. There are not enough money to win... I have won 1 milion, I have bought only 25 cars and I still need upgrade 5 or 6 cars, but I have not any money -> I need around 300 thousand credits to go... How to win more credits (if there is any chance)? :) Thanks

Edited by scobra1cz

Hi guys, I have here another problem - I am not able to buy all cars and upgrade them even with all earned money from Showdown Tour. There are not enough money to win... I have won 1 milion, I have bought only 25 cars and I still need upgrade 5 or 6 cars, but I have not any money -> I need around 300 thousand credits to go... How to win more credits (if there is any chance)? :) Thanks

Keep playing online and you will earn money there every time you complete a race and more when you level up. By the time you get to level 30 you will have earned more than enough to buy and upgrade all cars, and around an extra $200,000 on top of that if I remember correctly.

• 4 years later...
Cracked it:dance:

i've tried several times for this one but eventually it poped and this is how:

Firstly i was offline, but i've tried that before and it didn't work, the last car i needed to upgrade was the Belveau Meteor, but i don't think that matters either, every other time i've just stared at the car page waiting for the trophy to pop, but this time as soon as i'd upgraded it i immediately kept pressing circle to back right out to the main menu and ping!:rolleyes: i think thats the key here, but i can only speak for myself, if anyone else has success with this method please let the forum know so other people can benefit.

Hey there everybody,

Max Power (Upgrading all cars) glitched on me as well :(

I finished singleplayer, bought all cars, upgraded 10/20 cars. Then I boosted the online part, I did not upgrade any cars until I was done with online - Level 30.

Here I made the first savegame (1), copied it to the cloud...

Then I upgraded all except for one car. Made another savegame (2), copied it to a USB.

I first tried loading (2) again and again, while being offline, online, with autosave, without autosave etc. Then....

FIX: I loaded the (1), after starting the game immediately went into profile edit, changed name, horn, nickname, went to upgrade the 10 remaining cars and it popped :applause:

Before synching the trophy, I tried the same method on my 2nd ps3 system (savegame (1) was in the PS+ cloud) and it worked there as well!

Here is avideo of exactly how...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y_1U4sewp44