Rate the trophy difficulty...  

51 members have voted

1. 1. Rate the trophy difficulty...

• 1 - Very Easy
    • 10 - Very Hard

http://www.playstationtrophies.org/images/news/diff_plat_3.png

Collected Trophy Difficulty Rating: 3.18

Voting Guidelines

1. Do not vote unless you have played the game.
  2. Do not vote until you have dedicated a substantial amount of time towards the game.
  3. Do not vote based solely on the descriptions from the trophy list.
  4. A time consuming game does not necessarily mean a difficult game so vote accordingly.
    Examples;
    • Warhawk is time consuming and difficult.
    • Resistance 2 is time consuming, but not difficult.

[*]Vote with honesty and integrity.

Edited by Xander45

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Voted 2 as game is straight forward and easy enough to complete with only couple trophies that may not come in course of play / time

These being loot carrier ( capture flag 5 times in a games ) and Hitman ( Seems to be bit hit and miss. )

Online was a bit of a grind but at same time i had fun playing it.

Voted 2 as game is straight forward and easy enough to complete with only couple trophies that may not come in course of play / time

These being loot carrier ( capture flag 5 times in a games ) and Hitman ( Seems to be bit hit and miss. )

Online was a bit of a grind but at same time i had fun playing it.

Is it really a 2? Wow I thought it might be around Dirt 3 difficulty or a bit

easier than that, but not a 2. I'm gonna try it once I've the chance :D

I also voted a 2 as the career was relatively quick as were the missions & packages, online was a grind but some very good moments in the chatrooms to sustain the monotony (ROBIN, SAM, MURXZ & HUTCHY) cheers. Overall an easy racer and a good interim game until Dirt4 assuming there is 1.

Same here. And thanks to you and the other guys you mentioned for making the grind worthwhile...you guys cracked me up! :D

I give it a 2 also

All that is a pain is the grinding the level up to 30 at moment am at level 25 so 5 more levels and ping (P) is mine

Hitman came easy to me luckily enough but others are having some difficulties I believe

:dance::dance::dance:

Edited by hammy2011

Time consuming does not mean difficult, so it shouldn't be considered when you're voting.

Check page 1 in this thread.

This is a "trophy related difficulty", not "game related difficulty", so the time has to be part of the vote.

In my way of thinking, something that takes 1 second to get can't have the same criteria as something that takes 30 hours. You have to balance things.

Well, the way I read the first post, this is not how it's supposed to be interpreted.

Enough clutter.

Keep voting your platinum difficulty :p

Well, the way I read the first post, this is not how it's supposed to be interpreted.

Enough clutter.

Keep voting your platinum difficulty :p

Let puts things backwards. Why you think something is difficult? Because you didn't take the time to make it easy, right? Think about it.

Everyone has its own interpretation, so yeah keep voting for what you feel the game deserves.

Let puts things backwards. Why you think something is difficult? Because you didn't take the time to make it easy, right? Think about it.

Everyone has its own interpretation, so yeah keep voting for what you feel the game deserves.

I see where you went with this, however Ionstorm is right. You should read the first post!!!