Do I have to win every race?

Thiagoft_55

yes, you need to have 1st in ever race. it doesn't matter if you finished first for the event, it is being first in each individual race that matters. to my knowledge, there is no way of knowing what position you finished a race in, sorry.

Weird, you are saying me this and another friend that got the trophy are saying that i don't need :confused: anyway, ill try 1st in every event then ill post here if it works. :D

i definitely apologize for any confusion. for some reason i thought the 'from dirt to glory' trophy description said to achieve first place in all dirt tour races. but after going back and looking at it, it does say to achieve first place finishes in all dirt tour events. sorry i couldn't bother to read before posting before :p

i definitely apologize for any confusion. for some reason i thought the 'from dirt to glory' trophy description said to achieve first place in all dirt tour races. but after going back and looking at it, it does say to achieve first place finishes in all dirt tour events. sorry i couldn't bother to read before posting before :p

yeah, i was confused too, i read on the guide and it says you have to win every race, then i asked a friend and he say i don't have to...

Takes a man to apologise.