Rate the platinum difficulty...  

131 members have voted

1. 1. Rate the platinum difficulty...

• 1 - Very Easy
    • 10 - Very Hard

http://www.playstationtrophies.org/images/news/diff_plat_65.png

Collected Trophy Difficulty Rating: 6.39

Voting Guidelines

1. Do not vote unless you have played the game.
  2. Do not vote until you have dedicated a substantial amount of time towards the game.
  3. Do not vote based solely on the descriptions from the trophy list.
  4. A time consuming game does not necessarily mean a difficult game so vote accordingly.

Examples;
    • Warhawk is time consuming and difficult.
    • Resistance 2 is time consuming, but not difficult.

[*]Vote with honesty and integrity.

Edited by Xander45

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have doubt lol, i will vote mayby 5, i have all offline trophies except few wins, DCs challanges were easy 4me, only 1 took me more then 10 minutes ( Bobsleight challenge - around 30 minutes ). 100% compound is very easy, just take some time.

I think online will be a harder part..

BTW - Love this game, but DiRT2 was better with no doubt :D ( From graphics to handling ).

In stats i have 11 hours..

Edited by rolandassassin

Ok i voted 4, offline is really easy, DCs challenges are "easy" too, just little bit skill and patience and you can beat each challenge with few tries...

I am at 18 hours and have all trophies except lvl 35 online ( lvl 20 )

I get all other online trophies in 3-4 hours ( everything can be easyli boosted, and i boosted it ). Now my target is L.A Noire :D

Give this a 6, getting platinum on some of the DC Challenges wasn't easy at first but after i put more practice into it they weren't too bad, the online trophies were a breeze tho it took a while to get up to rank 35 for the Superstar trophy

3 for the skilled hardcore using a top notch wheel for a long time; 4-5 for the skilled hardcore using a DS3; but a solid 8 for moderately skilled gamers perseverant enough to pass DC challenges with a DS3: the three i found very taxing were tutorial drift, bobsleigh, and sprint 03 ( first triangle season 4), took me 42 hrs ''behind the wheel'', compared to the 20-30 hrs listed in most guides.

In fact, decent racers are one kind of a unique breed which offer the widest difficulty gap possible between the skilled and average gamers.

Edited by Marcussette

recieved my platinum trophy about an hour and a half ago

will probably give this a 6/10 some of the DC challenges were tough and also some of the online ones, the superstar trophy was quite time consuming but not hard at all (apart from when you get the idiots that crash into you at every possible opportunity)

i voted 8, i wont plat this, one reason being i suck as gymkhana lol

you can if you practice, insist, and persist....at first i too thought i couldn't plat it, it took me twice the time compared to good players, managed to do it though i'm mediocre at best in racing games believe me.

you can if you practice, insist, and persist....at first i too thought i couldn't plat it, it took me twice the time compared to good players, managed to do it though i'm mediocre at best in racing games believe me.

Really? hmm i havent really tried to do well on them so i shouldnt jump to conclusions i dont play racing games often thats why im thinking this, im not the worst but im not the best either, im mainly a shooter person or adventureish, like COD or uncharted/infamous etc them type of games this is one of the first proper racing games ive actually played, and enjoyed, so i do wanna plat it, just get frustrated easily and annoyed lol thanks though im going to atleast try any tips?