blitz7287

Thanks alot those battersea compound videos really helped me out

Platinums Below

Spoiler! (click here to reveal)
blitz7287 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2011, 03:45 AM   #12
BreadSkin
Super Moderator

Awards Showcase THL Season 7 - Blackout   Bread's ''Y U No Play These Gamez?!''   Lab's ''Did Someone Say Chimichanga?'' List   THL Season 6 - Olsen's Secret List   First PS4 Game Nights   THL Season 5 - Cross-site Competition Champions   Word of Mouth - Platinum   THL Season 4 - Big Ol' Pile of Platinums   Almost Golden   Staff - Super Moderator   PS3T's 5th Birthday Game Night Series   Jack of All Trades
Total Awards: 24 (more» ...)

Didn't know you made a guide for this game as well, looking good! Those videos are bound to help when I get around to getting this game.
BreadSkin is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2011, 10:52 PM   #13
GamerGuy38
Banned

Very good guide and video guide.The game getting harder as I go because I'm in season 2 now

Does this guide has tips on what cars to use in each event type?
GamerGuy38 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2011, 12:15 AM   #14
TheFlyingToaster

Awards Showcase THL Season 6 - Olsen's Secret List   Member of the Month Winner   First PS4 Game Nights   THL Season 5 - Cross-site Competition Champions   THL Season 4 - Big Ol' Pile of Platinums   The Silver Lining   PS3T's 5th Birthday Game Night Series   Platinum Trophy Guide Submitter   I Beat the Staff Too!!!!   Word of Mouth - Silver   2,500 Posts   THL Season 1 - Close But No Cigar
Total Awards: 19 (more» ...)

Quote:
Originally Posted by BreadSkin View Post
Didn't know you made a guide for this game as well, looking good! Those videos are bound to help when I get around to getting this game.
Thanks Bread

Quote:
Originally Posted by GamerGuy38 View Post
Very good guide and video guide.The game getting harder as I go because I'm in season 2 now

Does this guide has tips on what cars to use in each event type?
For the cars I never found it made much of a difference, I'd just always go for the top unlocked car at the time due to it giving more rep per completed challenge. In the events where it gives you choice of classes, just experiment and find out which you like most. For example in land rush I'd always choose buggies over trucks because they are more fun to drive imo.
Old 05-29-2011, 01:21 AM   #15
GamerGuy38
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheFlyingToaster View Post
Thanks Bread

For the cars I never found it made much of a difference, I'd just always go for the top unlocked car at the time due to it giving more rep per completed challenge. In the events where it gives you choice of classes, just experiment and find out which you like most. For example in land rush I'd always choose buggies over trucks because they are more fun to drive imo.
Okay thanks again for your tips and advice.I'm also on the easiest difficulty and still too hard even if I'm using a wrong car that has is hard to handle.
GamerGuy38 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2011, 01:59 AM   #16
VazzVegas
Maximum Clubs Lead

Awards Showcase THL Season 7 - Bingo   Bronze Trophy Guide Submitter   2,500 Posts   Community Gaming Event Bronze   THL Season 5 - Cross-site Competition Champions   THL Season 4 - Big Ol' Pile of Platinums   PS3T's 5th Birthday Game Night Series   Maximum Clubs Top 5   Bronze Submission   Staff - Clubs Director   A+ Thread Award
Total Awards: 11 (more» ...)

Nice guide toaster. I just started playing. I hope I won't have to peak at it too much, if you know what I mean.
Old 05-29-2011, 10:14 PM   #17
canttouchthis69

extremely good guide, thanks for your effort, used it for the battersea missions, finished all the singleplayer trophies now just need to wait for the store to come back up so i can start with the online, just a quick note though, under the trophy description for "pace setter" you've missed the "pro" class off the list of needed classes, thanks again.............and to anyone who may be readin this who hasnt got the game, go buy it now, very good game

canttouchthis69 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2011, 10:28 PM   #18
Zombie Trophy

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)

Quote:
Locations:
Norway
Finland
Kenya
MIchigan
Aspen
L.A. Coliseum
Monaco
Smelter
Super tiny typo "MIchigan" should be Michigan. Its under the air miles trophy.

Great guide and nice header too!But its hard to say which of the three is best though.

Last edited by Zombie Trophy; 05-29-2011 at 10:31 PM.
Zombie Trophy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2011, 10:29 PM   #19
TheFlyingToaster

Awards Showcase THL Season 6 - Olsen's Secret List   Member of the Month Winner   First PS4 Game Nights   THL Season 5 - Cross-site Competition Champions   THL Season 4 - Big Ol' Pile of Platinums   The Silver Lining   PS3T's 5th Birthday Game Night Series   Platinum Trophy Guide Submitter   I Beat the Staff Too!!!!   Word of Mouth - Silver   2,500 Posts   THL Season 1 - Close But No Cigar
Total Awards: 19 (more» ...)

Quote:
Originally Posted by canttouchthis69 View Post
extremely good guide, thanks for your effort, used it for the battersea missions, finished all the singleplayer trophies now just need to wait for the store to come back up so i can start with the online, just a quick note though, under the trophy description for "pace setter" you've missed the "pro" class off the list of needed classes, thanks again.............and to anyone who may be readin this who hasnt got the game, go buy it now, very good game

Thanks, and so I did thanks for pointing that out.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zombie Trophy View Post
Super tiny typo "MIchigan" should be Michigan.

Great guide! But its hard to say which of the three is best though.
I'll fix it thanks.

Last edited by TheFlyingToaster; 05-29-2011 at 10:30 PM.
TheFlyingToaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2011, 03:28 PM   #20
technole
Maximum Clubs Director

Awards Showcase Tech's Turrets Syndrome   THL Season 5 - Cross-site Competition Champions   Bronzer Than Nothing   PS3T's 5th Birthday Game Night Series   Jack of All Trades   Community Gaming Event Platinum   Guide Supplement Bronze   A+ Thread Award   Word of Mouth - Platinum   THL Season 1 - Close But No Cigar   5,000 Posts   Call of Duty 4 Birthday
Total Awards: 21 (more» ...)

Sweet, I knew you were up to this when I saw those videos in my subscription feed After if I finish a certain racing game, I hope to get to this game.