i need help please

kapitano999

I haven´t tried "with great honor" and don´t know really what do I have to do, but read the trophy guide, for "tourney" just make sure you´re signed in on DIRTNet, when you´re inside the trailer go to "outside" and then pick "news" and it should loggin automatically, check "current tournament" and do whatever it says and you´ll be inside the leaderboards, after you finish a race (works with offline races)it will tell you how you did, and then keep checking the next ones until you get to be on 4.

I haven´t tried "with great honor" and don´t know really what do I have to do, but read the trophy guide, for "tourney" just make sure you´re signed in on DIRTNet, when you´re inside the trailer go to "outside" and then pick "news" and it should loggin automatically, check "current tournament" and do whatever it says and you´ll be inside the leaderboards, after you finish a race (works with offline races)it will tell you how you did, and then keep checking the next ones until you get to be on 4.

thnx for a lot dude:dance:

i will try that steps today

i earn trophy with great honor

but tourney i will try your step if this work

but that have a specal mode or what??:confused:

thnx for a lot dude:dance:

i will try that steps today

i earn trophy with great honor

but tourney i will try your step if this work

but that have a specal mode or what??:confused:

no, all I did was check the news section and then went back inside and picked a race from the Dirt Tour, I still have 25% left to complete, and the entry for the tournament was just a drift, drift as long as you can, so I did the race and when they give you the xp and money, a photo popped in saying which was my longest drift and what rank I got in the leaderboard from the tournament, and that´s all, I checked my trophies in the "extras" section and I had one more tournament there, just remember it says "connecting to dirtnet" when you check the news section, once it says that you´ll be inside of it.

no, all I did was check the news section and then went back inside and picked a race from the Dirt Tour, I still have 25% left to complete, and the entry for the tournament was just a drift, drift as long as you can, so I did the race and when they give you the xp and money, a photo popped in saying which was my longest drift and what rank I got in the leaderboard from the tournament, and that´s all, I checked my trophies in the "extras" section and I had one more tournament there, just remember it says "connecting to dirtnet" when you check the news section, once it says that you´ll be inside of it.

thnx for a lot

only 1 reminning

thin plat and this one need to 5 days and 22 hr

i only wait for that and plat pop:dance:

your the best

thank you dude

i got platibum dirt2 today i wanna thank you again for ur help me:dance:;)