a dumb question about cross digivolvng

ok heres the question if a digimon requires 2 digimon to digvolve into it like for example mastemon does both digimon have to completly meet the requirements or will it work with only 1 of them fully meeting the requirements since they become 1 in the digivolving?

Just one. And example being I had MetalGarurumon meeting the requirements for Omnimon, with WarGreymon needing to be 100% only and it worked out, used MetalGarurumon to get Omnimon in the end and in turn, WarGreymon was fused. And no, WarGreymon did not have the right stats to initiate the DNA Digievolution.

Same with Silhpymon... had the two before at 100% and one of them, I think I used Gatomon to initiate it while Aquilamon only had the 100%... still worked.

So long as it says it's acceptable, then by all means do so. Otherwise it would not let you so to speak.

thanks thats what i was figuring but i wanted to make sure before i went through all that trouble on both lol

No problem, I just figured that would be the case when I tried it first to get Silphymon and it worked, so later on, worked on getting Omnimon in the same ordeal and yeah. Only thing is of course the whole, 100% CAM ordeal... and no, said Digimon does not have to be in your party, it can be on one of the Farms or in the bank and it'll still accept it, so long as it's at 100% is all ;)

No problem, I just figured that would be the case when I tried it first to get Silphymon and it worked, so later on, worked on getting Omnimon in the same ordeal and yeah. Only thing is of course the whole, 100% CAM ordeal... and no, said Digimon does not have to be in your party, it can be on one of the Farms or in the bank and it'll still accept it, so long as it's at 100% is all ;)

lol i keep seeing people freak out over the cam stat but its really easy to get to 100 theres the different meats, the friendship items that raise it by 10 and 25, theres puting them in ur battle front lines etc lol

lol i keep seeing people freak out over the cam stat but its really easy to get to 100 theres the different meats, the friendship items that raise it by 10 and 25, theres puting them in ur battle front lines etc lol

Yup, that's how I got the CAM trophy in the end, spent over 1 million or so yen on the meat and just fed up a few of the Digimon to 100% (had some at 100%, but not enough for the trophy XD).

But yeah, that's another thing for DNA stuff is all, so there's that :D

Also note that the ABI doesn't combine & I recommend getting the ABI to 100 before DNA digivolve just for the sake of having to meet the requirements again before or after its Mega form. Example: Using an Anglewomon with 100 ABI to evolve into a Mastemon will have a Mastemon with 100 ABI.

Yup, that's how I got the CAM trophy in the end, spent over 1 million or so yen on the meat and just fed up a few of the Digimon to 100% (had some at 100%, but not enough for the trophy XD).

But yeah, that's another thing for DNA stuff is all, so there's that :D

wait u spent money on getting ur cam up?????? why lol im nearly there and all ive done is have 1 of my farms constantly developing while im playing and getting leveled up most of the time its giving friendships or the x friendships that give more cam and i switch out my front fighters and over all getting max cam with digimon right and left lol