Old schooler (work in progress)

dFUSE

Heya!

The purpose with this thread is getting the trophy "Old Schooler".

Old Schooler - Silver Trophy

Complete 8 levels in a row in Vintage mode

Ive taken screenshots of level 1-7 with a "recommended path", id love to hear from you guys and get help with levels 7 & 8.

http://www.minw.se/misc/old2.jpg

Level 1: Move towards the first enemy and shoot him, go back to the first bag and use it, wait and shoot the next, move up and use the second bag, move back and shoot.

Level 2: Move towards the first enemy and shoot him, move back up and reload and shoot the next, dig your way down in the left part of the map turning around to shoot when you can, use the last bag for the last enemy.

Level 3: Move up and shoot the first enemy, dig up and use the middle bag and if you have time push out the right bag so it falls down and kills an enemy there. then move quickly to the left and dig your way down turning around and shoot when you can, use one of the bags to the left if you need to and move over to the right side for the last enemies.

Level 4: Move towards the first enemy and shoot him, use the first bag for the next, dig up and shoot the next, top middle bag for the next one, move to the left side and dig yourself down and use the bag in the middle left.

Level 5: First level where i need to improvise as i go, but shoot the first enemy, and then use the first bag for the next one, move right and wait and shoot. move up and bag the next enemy then push the last bag to the left and kill one enemy there.

Level 6: Shoot the first enemy and use the bottom first bag for the 2nd enemy, then quickly move up towards the top right bag without using it, and shoot the next enemy. wait and bag the next enemy. then if you can use the last of the right bags and get lucky with the rest :)

Level 7: Will try the shoot and move back tactics on this one since it has alot of paths.

Also found videos of level 1-4:

YouTube - Chipwelt's Channel

Level 5:

Level 6:

Edited by dFUSE
Revised

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Had everyone this Trophy?:confused:

no no, very few have it. this is my last for 100%, doing my training/strategies now:whistle:

EDIT: atleast i managed to reach lvl 8 now...DAMN THIS IS BRUTAL!

EDIT:got to lvl 8 a third time, but got unlucky. this SO HARD!

EDIT: WOHO!!! got the last level without loosing a life. managed to get to level 10!

DIGGER HD 100%!!

i´m a happy camper!

PHEW!

Edited by lade73

• 11 months later...
  • 3 months later...

my highest level seems to be 7. dying once at that high of a level sucks because all the enemies respawn and the map is more open leaving them a quicker way to get to you. plus you dont have as much money bags leaving you open to grab the gems but then they gang up on you.