question about easy mode

Diago

hi guys, if i do easy mode and collect all the blue orbs on that mode do they not carry over to normal mode? does this mean i need to collect the orbs on each difficulty? i was thinking on starting easy mode first to get the secret missions outta the way because they are too hard at the start of normal mode. and having to restart a mission over again to complete the failed secret mission is a pain in the arse.

thanks for any replies guys.

By normal means, you cannot choose Easy mode (Normal is the starting default), but according to what I have read from MsFuruba's trophy guide, when you die three times during the first few missions you get the choice of playing Easy Automatic instead - but that locks you out of the other difficulties, and you would have to create an entirely new save file.

However, once you clear Normal, you move on to Hard, and after Hard, you may choose difficulty. Anything you have obtained so far automatically carries over to your next playthrough, as long as you don't erase your current save file...

• 5 months later...
  • 4 months later...