Squashed Like A Bug trophy glitched on me

CryingHeaven

This trophy that requires to "Defeat Phantom" on mission 8 didn't appear for me after beating the boss.

I got the game today and am now on mission 18 and I did however get the trophies which required to "Defeat Griffon" and "Defeat Nelo Angelo"

I should have just restarted the mission but unfortunately I didn't. Hopefully it should pop up when I do my Hard mode run. This is just a heads up notice, I hope it doesn't glitch for anyone else.

Update: I got the trophy while playing through hard mode.

Maldron, I did skip the cutscene on normal mode but I also skipped the Griffon and Nelo Angelo cutscenes and still got their trophies.

But this time I did let the cutscene play and the trophy popped up after.

Well, I'm glad it eventually triggered for ya. That'd be a pretty sad glitch on DMD complete trophy list. :)

Lol, it would be funny if I were to have the trophy for beating Dante Must Die mode and not have the Defeat Phantom trophy. I was glad it popped up :dance:

I've updated the trophy guide to indicate that this trophy is glitched. Thanks for finding this, guys.

Also, yes Raz619, it sounds like skipping the cutscene is what causes the glitch, so watching the cutscene (on any difficulty) should cause the trophy to pop. Let us know if it doesn't, though.

I think that you should make sure that if you are going for a trophy in DMC HD you should watch the cutscene before the results screen.

I don't want to imagine what it would be like if you had skipped the ending cutscene after completing your DMD run and not getting the trophy:o

• 4 weeks later...
  • 8 months later...
This trophy that requires to "Defeat Phantom" on mission 8 didn't appear for me after beating the boss.

I got the game today and am now on mission 18 and I did however get the trophies which required to "Defeat Griffon" and "Defeat Nelo Angelo"

I should have just restarted the mission but unfortunately I didn't. Hopefully it should pop up when I do my Hard mode run. This is just a heads up notice, I hope it doesn't glitch for anyone else.

it glitched on me i didnt know until i got a trophy for fighting griffon and not for killin phantom when it should have popped up well ill get it on my next run