XboxAchievements Got a news tip? tips@ps3t.org
Username
Password

Go Back   PlaystationTrophies.org > > > >

Old 04-09-2012, 02:07 PM   #11
kazama24

Just to confirm, if it even needed confirming, the same thing happened to me. It popped up when I beat phantom on hard and watched the cut scene. The first time I skipped it and I didn't get the trophy.
kazama24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2012, 05:04 PM   #12
Raz619

Platinum Trophy

ok so squashed like a bug glitched on my list to. i understand if i let the video play it will come? i only have DMD difficultty left & read u like a book.
Raz619 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2012, 08:25 PM   #13
Tzepish

I've updated the trophy guide to indicate that this trophy is glitched. Thanks for finding this, guys.

Also, yes Raz619, it sounds like skipping the cutscene is what causes the glitch, so watching the cutscene (on any difficulty) should cause the trophy to pop. Let us know if it doesn't, though.
Tzepish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2012, 01:04 AM   #14
Angry Gargoyle

Awards Showcase 2,500 Posts   Community Gaming Event Bronze   PS3T's 5th Birthday Game Night Series
Total Awards: 3 (more» ...)

I think that you should make sure that if you are going for a trophy in DMC HD you should watch the cutscene before the results screen.

I don't want to imagine what it would be like if you had skipped the ending cutscene after completing your DMD run and not getting the trophy
Old 05-11-2012, 01:06 AM   #15
Anomanderuselnu

Awards Showcase Community Gaming Event Silver   PS3T's 5th Birthday Game Night Series   1,000 Posts
Total Awards: 3 (more» ...)

Edit: never mind, oddly enough it wasn't mentioned anywhere that it was supposed to pop at the very end of the mission.

Last edited by Anomanderuselnu; 05-11-2012 at 01:36 AM.
Anomanderuselnu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2013, 11:47 PM   #16
GRIMxREAPER

Quote:
Originally Posted by CryingHeaven View Post
This trophy that requires to "Defeat Phantom" on mission 8 didn't appear for me after beating the boss.

I got the game today and am now on mission 18 and I did however get the trophies which required to "Defeat Griffon" and "Defeat Nelo Angelo"

I should have just restarted the mission but unfortunately I didn't. Hopefully it should pop up when I do my Hard mode run. This is just a heads up notice, I hope it doesn't glitch for anyone else.
it glitched on me i didnt know until i got a trophy for fighting griffon and not for killin phantom when it should have popped up well ill get it on my next run