Trophies

Monarch

Im hoping for ones relating to completing Bloody Palace and the likes, they were always challenging and good to run through. Obviously ones for completing the hardest modes and probably then just generic ones like collect all hp ups, max out all weapons etc. Id love a platinum for each individual game but not sure that'll be the case.

agreed, my hardcore cred is only bolstered by bayonetta on my trophy list... havent gotten around to vanquish, but this collection will boost my cred without a doubt... as long as we get the trophy list that we should.

i dont think we will tho. who made this game? hideki is with platinum games, so he's not going to be overlooking these remasters. the same thing happened with RE4, if shinji were part of that, we would have had some real trophies.

Well there was a live stream of the collection on Capcom Unity blog the other day, supposedly some trophies were shown (popped while playing?) or a least talked about.

It's not that hard to specifiy what I personally want from this: basically have each game be a carbon copy of DMC4's achievement list on 360 (how about a trophy patch for that too), or at the very least have S/max rank trophies for all difficulties on each game or at least just DMD S rank.

Edited by zeociko

trophies i would like :)

Get 10.000-100.000-1.000.000 red orbs

prucase all blue orbs

purcase all items in the shop

purcase all skills

trophy for killing each boss

trophy for beating the game

trophy for beating all secret missions

trophy for getting all weapons

and i hope that they WONT make one for beating it on Dante Must Die, because the first game was a pain in the ass to beat ^^

• 2 weeks later...
Well there was a live stream of the collection on Capcom Unity blog the other day, supposedly some trophies were shown (popped while playing?) or a least talked about.

It's not that hard to specifiy what I personally want from this: basically have each game be a carbon copy of DMC4's achievement list on 360 (how about a trophy patch for that too), or at the very least have S/max rank trophies for all difficulties on each game or at least just DMD S rank.

Damn that will be tough. But doable. :) Wish it has these trophies.

• 2 weeks later...

Its funny that people overlook the fact even though we didn't get trophies for DMC4 X box 360 did and Capcom made us get S ranks on all difficulties. Now im my opinion DMC 4 was the easiest DMC game for rankings and just because the first three were ballz to the wallz hard capcom wont hold back, look at Lost Planet 2, Street Fighter and Mega Man i think were guna get a possible new contender for hardest set of platinums.

I noticed that there are some amazing Ninga Gaiden players here such as the like of Ryujin and Dpatriot so what are gaiden players opinions on these potential hard platiunms??

Its funny that people overlook the fact even though we didn't get trophies for DMC4 X box 360 did and Capcom made us get S ranks on all difficulties. Now im my opinion DMC 4 was the easiest DMC game for rankings and just because the first three were ballz to the wallz hard capcom wont hold back, look at Lost Planet 2, Street Fighter and Mega Man i think were guna get a possible new contender for hardest set of platinums.

I noticed that there are some amazing Ninga Gaiden players here such as the like of Ryujin and Dpatriot so what are gaiden players opinions on these potential hard platiunms??[/QUOTE]

I welcome it :) its really a shame Dmc4 dosen´t have trophies, i really liked that one. Also my first Dmc game :)

I think it will be alright as long as i don't see the word "S-Rank Every Mission" thats when i'm gunna have to tighten my belt for a bump ride XD

And if they say for DMC3 "SS-Rank Every Mission" then im fucked >.<

As with what Jimmy-May-Cry said i can't wait to see which Ninja Gaiden players plat this first, i know me and Jim have got the plat on NG and he's also a avid DMC fan, but i wanna see the likes of Killer-Snake, jth-mind, ryujin dpaitrot etc voice there opinions on this ^^

I think it will be alright as long as i don't see the word "S-Rank Every Mission" thats when i'm gunna have to tighten my belt for a bump ride XD

And if they say for DMC3 "SS-Rank Every Mission" then im fucked >.<

As with what Jimmy-May-Cry said i can't wait to see which Ninja Gaiden players plat this first, i know me and Jim have got the plat on NG and he's also a avid DMC fan, but i wanna see the likes of Killer-Snake, jth-mind, ryujin dpaitrot etc voice there opinions on this ^^

Hard to say but veteran Dmc players will probably beast through it. Dmc4 was my first Dmc game but i loved did pretty much everything. Like every game the more u play the more u learn. I will plat it not matter what though :)

• 3 weeks later...
I noticed that there are some amazing Ninga Gaiden players here such as the like of Ryujin and Dpatriot so what are gaiden players opinions on these potential hard platiunms??

lol my take is...

DMC1 - tough... a good challenge on DMD Difficulty.

DMC2 - easy as cake. DMD Difficulty was still easy.

DMC3 - decent challenge but you can farm orbs to make everything a breeze.

overall i love them all. dmc2 was a waste but i'll play it for kicks and giggles

• 3 weeks later...
lol my take is...

DMC1 - tough... a good challenge on DMD Difficulty.

DMC2 - easy as cake. DMD Difficulty was still easy.

DMC3 - decent challenge but you can farm orbs to make everything a breeze.

overall i love them all. dmc2 was a waste but i'll play it for kicks and giggles

DMC1 - hardest boss is nightmare 3rd on DMD difficulty.

DMC2 - completely garbage worst game in series and DMD too easy to beat.

DMC3 - hard but you can beat it with farm orbs to make it easy to beat DMD difficulty.

DMC1 epic game that why i'll bought this collection.

I think there will be one for finding the hidden bangle of time in the first one, then there'll be all the usual (completed game in each difficulty, gained red orbs, purchased upgrades, completed secret missions and gained costumes), plus combo ranking (maybe against a specific mob) and level ranking/time. Maybe something about finding the weapons too (even if that's almost only story related), and some trophy about the Virgil gameplay.

I only hope there wouldn't be many trophies involved with Lucia. It's not that I don't really like Devil May Cry 2 (even if it IS the worst dmc untill now, and the satanic tanks are simply the worst thing I've ever seen on any stilish-action game), but all of Lucia's gameplay was something very boring to me (is the same reason that kept me from playing advanced difficulty modes on dmc4, I don't really like Nero's part of the game :|).

What I really hope from this collection is a better weapon system for devil may cry 1, with weapon swap on button pressing and not with the tedious menu. If they put that and a chapter selection menu in the game, I could die happly.